Any way to get US products here?

Gringo80

Registered
Is there any way to get Best Buy or Amazon products shipped here? (without using a mule)?
I haven't seen this discussed in a while, hoping there's something new.

I bought 3 pairs of New Balance 608 trainers from Amazon using tiendamia.com/ar (because it's impossible to buy extra-wide sneakers in Argentina). It worked very well. (The Amazon price in the US was $55/pair, and my cost was $130/pair, but it was better than flying to the states to buy them.)

The only problem is that in the past year the government has reduced the limit for purchases to US$1000. But if you're within the limits, I can tell you that I had a very good experience with tiendamia.

I bought 3 pairs of New Balance 608 trainers from Amazon using tiendamia.com/ar (because it's impossible to buy extra-wide sneakers in Argentina). It worked very well. (The Amazon price in the US was $55/pair, and my cost was $130/pair, but it was better than flying to the states to buy them.)

The only problem is that in the past year the government has reduced the limit for purchases to US$1000. But if you're within the limits, I can tell you that I had a very good experience with tiendamia.
I'm planning to visit Uruguay in the next month or so to buy the high end New Balance trainers. They aren't here in CABA but they have them in Montevideo.

Is there any way to get Best Buy or Amazon products shipped here? (without using a mule)?
I haven't seen this discussed in a while, hoping there's something new.
I've used Tiendamia, no issues, but it's a bit more expensive than another company, Aerobox, which works as a freight forwarder. Aerobox takes a bit longer but they're cheaper and you can shop from anywhere, not just eBay/Amazon/Walmart like Tiendamia

I'm planning to visit Uruguay in the next month or so to buy the high end New Balance trainers. They aren't here in CABA but they have them in Montevideo.
Johnny, do you know if they have them in the extra-wide sizes (not that I'm going to be needing them for a while, but it would be nice to know for the future that there's another option)?

(And it would give me an excuse to visit Montevideo.)

Johnny, do you know if they have them in the extra-wide sizes (not that I'm going to be needing them for a while, but it would be nice to know for the future that there's another option)?

I don't know but I will find out. I need the extra wide as well.

The keywords are "horma ancha" and "horma amplia". Search for them on Mercado Libre and individual stores.

ML:
zapatillas horma ancha
zapatillas horma amplia
(not impressive, but you get some results)

Individual sites
digital sport
"horma ancha" site:newbalance.com.ar
"horma ancha" site:adidas.com.ar

if i buy an iphone with tiendamia, is there any problem? or extra tax? maybe paid by foreign credit card in USD🤔

if i buy an iphone with tiendamia, is there any problem? or extra tax? maybe paid by foreign credit card in USD🤔
Extra tax, even if you pay via foreign card, it's something crazy like 75% and you'll be paying said tax at the BCRA exchange rate.

Back