Any way to get US products here?

https://grabr.io/en/ stop thinking and use this....and I too used it to buy New Balance 9EE or 9 wide. Works well.

I used it to buy Metamucil and paid approximately 1/2 the Automercado price and could have done even better had I been more patent.

Last edited:
if i buy an iphone with tiendamia, is there any problem? or extra tax? maybe paid by foreign credit card in USD🤔
The government put a limit last year for this type of purchase of US$1000. That also includes all the other costs (shipping, fees from the company for door to door). I'm not sure if it includes the large taxes. But this will limit what you can buy (the limit used to be US$3000). The easiest way to know is to just go through the process, and see if your order is accepted. You can cancel even after you complete the process, within a certain amount of time.

I used a US credit card to pay for the purchase.

I use Aerolineas Courier. They have a PO BOX in Miami where you can send your stuff. Then you send them a copy of the bill
and they will figure out the shipping cost plus custom duties,etc. You pay with PayPal or C Card, and they will ship the merchandise to your door.
Estimate that the final cost will be 50% over ticket price. You have to create an account from their Internet Page first.

I use Aerolineas Courier. They have a PO BOX in Miami where you can send your stuff. Then you send them a copy of the bill
and they will figure out the shipping cost plus custom duties,etc. You pay with PayPal or C Card, and they will ship the merchandise to your door.
Estimate that the final cost will be 50% over ticket price. You have to create an account from their Internet Page first.
for example,
I forget my laptop in my own country, of course it is around 5-6 years old, it is worthless but still function. I don't want to waste money to get a new one. I would like to ask my sis to send courier to ARG. Do I have to pay tax for it?

Back