Anybody Heading To The Us Soon?

Why don't you just have your friend just bring the replacement screen (assuming just the glass is cracked) - probably~$10 on Amazon?

Phone is under warranty. Replacing the screen myself would void the warranty. Also it's not just the glass.

Bad timing. I just came back on Monday.

I would have been happy to bring it back. There are still a few people here that I trust. :)

If you find anyone going and returning to BA let me know! There are a few things I could use that would make me very happy. Nothing of the illegal nature more along the lines of Victoria´s secret and Nordstrom LOL Shopping always makes me happy :)

@philip, there are also the people that work for the airlines that have advertised this service here before! It might cost you a little but would be worth it for the immediacy! Good luck!

@philip, there are also the people that work for the airlines that have advertised this service here before! It might cost you a little but would be worth it for the immediacy! Good luck!

It's funny. As true as it is that you lot are total strangers as well, I'd trust a forum regular to do this, but not some random stewardess.

If nobody is heading back, I'll just fed ex it. More expensive but they'll get it there on time.

Back