Anybody know know a realtor? aka RENTAL HELP NEEDED

PhilipDT

Registered
Ok guys i'm not a real expat, just down here for a year or so but I've been lurking on this forum for a while and there is quite a bit of good info on here so I was hoping one of you guys could help me out.

I'm having a hell of a time finding an apartment with in my budget. I'm looking for a nice spacious 2 bedroom apartment for six months around the 3200 pesos price point which should get me a nice apartment from what I see in the papers and such but as I'm sure you realize they all pretty much require 24 month leases.

My question then is this, does anybody know a realtor or agency that might be willing to rent for 6 months? I'd prefer to find a furnished apartment but it is not necessary as my roomate has all the required furnishings. I don't have a garantia, but for a six month rental it seems like I should just be able to toss down a sizeable deposit?

Thanks for all the help.

Apt leases at "local" prices usually require a 2 year lease plus guarantia. Unfortunately for a 6 month lease, you're probably going to have to go with a short-term, furnished lease which are more expensive. At that price point, you're going to have a hard time finding a 2 BR in the popular barrios (recoleta, palermo, etc.) Are you flexible in location? I don't know of anything off the top of my head but will keep my ears open for you. Suerte!

I might be able to get a garantia if I absolutely have to. But I still need 6 months.

I am location flexible. Don't really want to live in belgrano, palermo, la boca, abasto or the not so nice areas in san telmo but other than that I'm pretty easy. Need to be near a subte though.

Have you checked craigslist? I just did a quick search out of curiosity for 2BR btwn 700 and 1000 USD per month (most of the prices on there are negotiable) and came up with a bunch of options.

If it's an agency, they prob won't be very flexible but owners usually are (I found my apt on craigslist and rented directly from the owner). So even if they're asking 1000, if you offer 800 and pay up front, they very well may go for it.

Feel free to call me. I am a real estate agent with Remax. I can assist you in buying/selling/renting both long term and temporary rentals. I am fluent in both English and Spanish

Silvina
15-6418-6793
[email protected]

my place is available for a 6 month term. is furnished but has only one room. and a large living room. Not sure if it could really accommodate you and your friend.
you can check out the webpage

www.studiovis.net

Back