Anybody up for outdoor coffee chat …???

Now that the nice weather is here and wearing the mask outdoors is no longer necessary perhaps we get the coffee chat going again…

I’d be interested in meeting some people if I was actually there. Not sure when I’ll be able to make it to BA, but it’s in the planning. Sounds very interesting though. You talk to these people and get to know them in a way, and then to see them in person seems interesting.

Where's Neil & Gracielle, Jazmin?
Hi Arizona gal, the group plans to reactivate the Coffee Chats in December. Look for our announcement after the 15th!
Suggestions as to where to meet are welcomed. The place must have an outdoor seating area and primarily serve great coffee drinks.
We are looking for a location in the vicinity of the Alto Palermo Shopping area, close to the BULNES station on the subway Line D.

Hi Arizona gal, the group plans to reactivate the Coffee Chats in December. Look for our announcement after the 15th!
Suggestions as to where to meet are welcomed. The place must have an outdoor seating area and primarily serve great coffee drinks.
We are looking for a location in the vicinity of the Alto Palermo Shopping area, close to the BULNES station on the subway Line D.

Great....I'll watch for it......thanks

Hey Gracielle! Williamsburg is not there anymore? Could be an option, unless people would like to try a new place :)

Hey Gracielle! Williamsburg is not there anymore? Could be an option, unless people would like to try a new place :)
Hi jasmin, renamed https://allsaintscafe.com.ar/
I don't know if they have an outdoor area as I have not walked by the place since it reopened.
The photo on their website shows indoor seating only. I will checkout the area when I return from the US.

Back