Anybody want a cat?

use [noparse]
[/noparse]

If you click on the icon that looks like has mountains on it, then you can just use that and it will insert the tags for you.

Thanks again so much. Its been a pretty weird day pets wise because I just found out that a good friend of mine's dog, which I liked a lot, died last night

Pets are hard, but worth it.

catcatcatcatcat!!! our little tragito is currently passed out on my bed, being an adorable kitten is obviously very hard work. im so glad it worked out, i had been wanting a cat for a while and i'm happy i got to rescue one who needed help. thanks dustin, we'll be sure to invite you over to see how he's doing!

I'm so glad he has a home!! But slightly jealous. :D

Definitely call him Fernet! He looks like Fernet. Now you need another one to call Cola. ;)

Cute - so glad this worked out for all involved. Congrats

And what a story: So this guy, on a forum we frequent, was a bit tipsy, and befriended a kitten after the bar one night (early morning), in Buenos Aires...

As I type this Fernet is grooming on my lap and occasionally swatting, good naturedly, at my arm. He is a very sweet and super active kitten who loves to play and subsequently nap anywhere you are. Our biggest challenge is the kitchen but he has already figured out what's allowed and what is not. Now it's a matter of getting him to CARE that it's not allowed.

He's been to the vet twice and is actually closer to 6 or 7 months old. He's been de-parasited, gotten his first vaccine, gets a rabies shot in a few days, and then finally his big snip in a few weeks (or whenever he starts spraying, whichever comes first). Turns out we have a vet literally next door to our building - quite convenient!

By far his most amusing feature is his sleeping progression. He will start curled up in a tiny ball and then gradually stretch out over the course of an hour until he is belly-up and fully extended from paw to paw.

Although I was never a "cat person" and he's sometimes a royal pain in the arse, it's been nice having company during the day while I work at home.

So, that's the news. Dustin, come over any time to see him! PM me if you don't still have my phone number.

mini said:
I'm so glad he has a home!! But slightly jealous. :D

Definitely call him Fernet! He looks like Fernet. Now you need another one to call Cola. ;)

hahahaha..............I named my new adopted kitty "Branca"

EliA said:
if he's ready to have his balls snipped off
Glad he found a home. But that's an image I could have lived without. I'm crossing my legs for the rest of the evening.

Back