anybody want to play soccer in palermo

I'm up for a Wednesday evening kickabout. Count me in aswell.
Pedro

Right,
Ive booked a pitch in Palermo for Wednesday at 6pm. The place I usually play is fully booked so we will be playing at 3550 Jose A. Cabrera in Palermo, just off Avenida Cordoba. The name of the organisation is Cabrera Futbol 5. Ive already paid for it - with 10 players it will cost 8.5 pesos each.
So far, Ive had 3 replies from baexpats.com - all positive. With me and my flatmate that´s 5. Who else wants to play?
Ill wait until Monday before inviting other people...
You can contact me on [email protected] or 1551159737.
Thanks,
Calum

I don't know if you counted me in, anyway I'll be there at 6pm on Wednesday. Cheers for organizing it.
See ya
Pedro

Pedro, I counted you in don't worry mate.
So far we've got 8 - I will get 2 more people no problem.

Please don't mention the Liverpool match - my football hating boss has organised a meeting that runs from 3-5 on Wednesday. How am I expected to concentrate on what's being said??

"Calum" said:
Pedro, I counted you in don't worry mate.
So far we've got 8 - I will get 2 more people no problem.

Please don't mention the Liverpool match - my football hating boss has organised a meeting that runs from 3-5 on Wednesday. How am I expected to concentrate on what's being said??
So what you do if there will be extra time?

There's a TV at Futbol5 - so if there is extra time, I will catch it there and play for 45 minutes instead of an hour.

Kind of last minute... Tomorrow (friday, June 1st) at the Futbol 5 of Cabrera at 1 p.m. Just something casual to kick the ball around for an hour... Anybody interested? I have 3 people so far, if we get to 6 we'll play, cost would be 7,5 pesos each with 6 people. I'm waiting for answers until 9 p.m. tonight. I'll confirm by email. [email protected]
Cheers, Jan

Back