anybody want to play soccer in palermo

Dear Premiership fans,
Im going to set up a Fantasy Football Super League with The Times online for fans of English football living in BA - who´s interested? We can have between 5 and 20 teams in the league, and this year it´s free to register your team on the website.
Prizes will be monthly. Each manager in the league contributes 90 pesos to the kitty (9 months in the season). The manager who scores the most points each month receives 10 pesos from each person in the league. The overall winner of the league in May will receive a mystery prize!!! (yet to be decided but will undoubtedly be bottle shaped...)

Please let me know if you´re interested in joining this Super League by sending me an email at [email protected]
Very many thanks,
Calum

p.s If anyone is interested in actually playing 5 a side in Puerto Madero on Monday evenings let me know as well. Paul and Hombre Araña - will be in touch shortly..

"Calum" said:
Dear Premiership fans,
Im going to set up a Fantasy Football Super League with The Times online for fans of English football living in BA - who´s interested? We can have between 5 and 20 teams in the league, and this year it´s free to register your team on the website.
Prizes will be monthly. Each manager in the league contributes 90 pesos to the kitty (9 months in the season). The manager who scores the most points each month receives 10 pesos from each person in the league. The overall winner of the league in May will receive a mystery prize!!! (yet to be decided but will undoubtedly be bottle shaped...)

Please let me know if you´re interested in joining this Super League by sending me an email at [email protected]
Very many thanks,
Calum

p.s If anyone is interested in actually playing 5 a side in Puerto Madero on Monday evenings let me know as well. Paul and Hombre Araña - will be in touch shortly..
I am still on a trip for the next 10 days. After that I am both interested in the 5 a side and pool

I had written about this before and someone did reply.However, I had forgotten their name. Anyway, I wanted to write that I am very interested in playing football on a Sunday(I used to be a goalkeeper or defender). However, it has been a long time since I last played, but wanting to play. If anyone is interested or knows of any team that needs players, my email address is [email protected] and I will reply.
Kenny

This post is too confusing. It started with a call to play soccer but no way to sign up. Then it went to placing bets?
Are there any teams or tournaments we can sign up for?

PS: Joey, how about playing with me? After all we are "tocayos"!!
I support co-ed sports.
You should see my great plays and I love to score a lot!!!
;o)

Just got here and want to play. Am in Palermo too.

Is this still happening / any got any spaces in teams etc?

Cheers.

Seems like there is interest form numerous people wanting to play futbol (soccer) living in or around the Palermo area. I for one, happen to be one. I am a newbie to BsAs so looking for suggestions. Email me at [email protected] if anybody is still around and interested. If we find enough people, we can start our own game and not rely on 'open' spots of existing teams.

Cheers!
btw - I do not discriminate so male, female, alien, whatever... if you love the game then let's play.

-Michael

"michaelc" said:
Seems like there is interest form numerous people wanting to play futbol (soccer) living in or around the Palermo area. I for one, happen to be one. I am a newbie to BsAs so looking for suggestions. Email me at [email protected] if anybody is still around and interested. If we find enough people, we can start our own game and not rely on 'open' spots of existing teams.

Cheers!

btw - I do not discriminate so male, female, alien, whatever... if you love the game then let's play.

-Michael

Could be worse, you could be living in Avellaneda and everyone here speaks NOTHING but Spanish... Mike

i'm interested. i played pretty seriously once upon a time.

Back