Anyone have a hiking I can borrow?

Nick0518

Registered
Hey all,

My girlfriend and I are traveling to Calafate and Ushuaia the week before Christmas. The only bags I have with me are my suitcase and a regular backpack, which is too small for a 7 day trip. If anyone has a small-medium sized hiking backpack that I can borrow from Dec. 18-Dec. 26 I would really appreciate it! Please let me know if you can help me out. You have no idea how much easier this would make things for me!

Thanks so much,
Nick

I am not Rolf Potts http://www.guardian.co.uk/travel/2010/nov/06/my-travels-rolf-potts-without-luggage but before you load yourself down with all the stuff people traditionally think they need for a hiking trip, think about travelling seriously light instead.

Finding myself in Canada this year (as one does from time to time) and with a few weeks to spare before needing to be back in Buenos Aires, I came back overland, with the exception of a hop, skip and a jump over Darién and with nothing more than a day-sack to keep everything in.

The worst thing to happen to me was having a pair of trousers rot off me in the tropics (but a tailor in Panama soon fixed me up with a new pair) and the best thing to happen was the discovery that you can go anywhere you like any time you like when you haven't got to worry about your bloomin' luggage. YouTube video to follow, when I eventually get around to editing it.:D

Back