Anyone interested in joining group Spanish classes?? (intermediate-advanced)

Soozieloo

Registered
So I have learned most of the tenses and the 'moods' of castellano, but need to have a bit of a refreshers course and get more used to practicing them verbally.

I am trying to get a group of people together, maybe 3-4 of us at around the same level to have classes about twice a week for 1.5-2 hours a time. I prefer group classes as they tend to be more fun and I tend to learn more too.

I have learnt the subjunctive (present and past) and had one lesson on imperative and done all the other past tenses, objeto indirecto etc, so if anyone who is at a similar level is interested let me know. Also, any tips on teachers would be great.

If we split the cost I think it would be possible to pay a very reasonable amount, no more than 30 pesos an hour.

As to the location, that needs to be decided. It may be possible to have it at my place sometimes (with my housemates' consent!) which is near Bulnes subte, or we meet in a quiet cafe that is convenient for everyone.

I'm interested. I live near the Bulnes station as well. I'm at an intermediate level, maybe on the low side. I've taken classes here for a few months.

I would be interested as well. I've taken eleven weeks of intensive classes, but haven't been in a class in over a year, so I have quite a bit of rust to shake off.

Excellent.... will arrange a meeting for us and anyone else interested in joining in the next week to discuss details.

I am interested as well. My schedule until the end of the month is pretty busy but after that this summer it should free up. I am probably intermediate but I haven´t taken a class. I´ve been learning on my own but I think I have reached a plateau and would like to take a class. I use the subjunctive okay in conversation and emails. I still make some mistakes in the past at times especially when trying to keep up with a group conversation.

Hi,
I live in Bulnes as well and would like to join the group. Have lived here for 11 months and am speaking Spanglish with my friends, but would like to explore more advanced options.

Hi I am interested. Send me a PM with more info. I live off the D line so it is easy for me to go anywhere .

If you need a teacher, I highly recommend Estefania. She was my first teacher when I arrived in 2006 and we later became friends. I can vouch for her as a Spanish teacher and as a person.

In my entire time in Buenos Aires, I only had two private teachers, Estefi and another woman named Mercedes who prepped me for the DELE Proficiency exam in 2008 which I passed.

Estefi currently has a few openings in her schedule for new students or groups. Her phone number is 15 5803 9000.

Back