Anyone interested in playing Tennis?

I would love to play anytime. I'm a 3.5 player, brought my racket down, and have been really lazy about getting out on the courts. What is the best court to play at with out getting a membership? And would anyone like to play sometime this weekend? Preferably on Saturday.

I'm interested in playing as well. I'm a little rusty but am an intermediate-level player.

what does it cost per hour to play tennis here in BA???.....
i have only played once in pinamar i think it was 50 pesos a hour is that the going rate??
also the dirt/clay courts are really slow for me..i played the worst tennis of my life hahaha i have always played on a hard surface courts in the states.... really strange...
well i am average intermediate player.(i was good until i hit 35..haha).. anyone around palermo/barrio norte i would be up to play or hit around if it isn't 100 pesos a hour to play....

Mike and I paid 84 pesos,between us ,for 1 and a half hours,so not too bad........and I,ll play anywhere anytime,but hurry i,m going to the UK 2 weeks today!!!!

My girlfriend wants to play once or twice a week if anyone is interested. We're in Puerto Madero and our apartment building has a court that's free and normally easy to reserve. She's probably 3 - 3.5.
PM if you're interested.

Well... I wasn't going to say anything but... if you give me some time to get settled and know my way around I might be interested in hitting a few with some of the folks here.

In a former life I played tournaments and then settled in the Atlanta area where I was a teaching pro for 15 years. Now... I've been out of tennis for a VERY long time - 14 years now and I'm older and WAY out of shape. I was so burned out when I quit that I have only picked up a racket a few times since.

Once we are settled, the major nesting period is over, and we can hopefully enjoy the rest of my wife's pregnancy, I might be interested in getting out to hit a few.

Hey Mark.it,s just like riding a bike...you don,t forget,you just need match practice/fitness and the rest will drop in nicely.PM me when the baby is born and we can wet his/her head after playing tennis,,,good luck....

I just got here for the summer and brought my racket with me. Thinking about joining Club Harrods, but wondering if anyone else is a member there? I am on the hunt for playing partners, as well. I'm a 4.0 player. If anyone is in the same boat, please contact me.

Cory
[email protected]

Mike,

I received an text from someone who found your phone in Bariloche. Their number is 1149405317.

Evan

Back