Anyone know a good babysitter?

Gordonj

Registered
We just moved to BA from California for a five month stay. We have a 7 year old son and are looking for a responsible babysitter so we can go out and see what this place is like at night. Can anyone recommend a good babysitter (Spanish or English speaking)?
Gordon

Hi Gordon

One of our ex-employees struck me as being very bright, decent and responsible and could be a good babysitter. She speaks very good English and as she is now studying would probably jump at the opportunity for occasional babysitting work. Im happy to try and contact her if you like. May also depend on your location though . Anyway, PM me if you are interested.

All the best
Mark

Gordon,

I am looking for the exact same thing (we are relocating in April from South Africa). If I find someone I will let you know and maybe when can share the same person? If you find someone, can you please let me know?

Hi Gordon and Lydia,

My good friend Elana is a very responsible babysitter who is looking for more work right now. She is very responsible and has a lot of experience working with kids. She is from the U.S. so she speaks English but also speaks Spanish as well. She's been in B.A. for 2 months and will be here for quite awhile. I'll send you a PM with her contact details!

Hey Gordon and Lydia--
I am the Elana my friend Sara mentioned! I would LOVE to babysit and will send you a PM with all of my information:)
Hope to hear from you!

Hello,
My name is Anna and I just moved to Buenos Aires from the US. I am hoping to get babysitting work. I think on this site you can respond directly to this post...? Hope to hear from you soon.
Anna

Hi Gordon and Lydias

My daughter María is a very responsible person, born in Argentina and studied at Saint Andrew's Scots School. She is fully billingual and looking for a part-time job. She will be very happy to look after children and even help them in their school homework. Please contact her [email protected]. Regards Lidia Teriaszwili

Gordonj said:
We just moved to BA from California for a five month stay. We have a 7 year old son and are looking for a responsible babysitter so we can go out and see what this place is like at night. Can anyone recommend a good babysitter (Spanish or English speaking)?
Gordon

call 01141661568, ask for Ceci, she'll get the exact person you need, just in case tell her that Charly's mother gave you her cell number. she started an agency 4 years ago, that provides qualified babysitters,and the service is unique.
please let me know if you are happy with the service provided,

Hi! My name is Jacqueline and I am from California and have lots of babysitting experience and am looking for some extra work. If you would like any help, just let me know! I am here for the next 6 months and would love to help out.

Hey all babysitters who replied,
I would also definitely be interested in a good and responsible babysitter (and there are probably others reading these posts who would also feel the same). Might be worthwhile to post a contact email or some such thing (Elena please send me your info if you don't want to post it).
Thanks!
Jen

Back