Anyone know of any Drama/acting Groups

nataliewardo

Registered
Hi,

I have just moved to BA and although it has been years since i last acted i would really love to get back into it here. Unfortunately my Spanish is appalling and although i am trying my best and having lessons etc I think an English drama group would be best!

Please do let me know if anyone is aware of such a group as i would love to audition/join in/watch!

Thanks

natalie

hi natalie,
i sometimes hold script readings during early drafts and require the help of native english speakers... preferably from people with some acting background. I also pay for the 3-4 hours it takes.
I will PM you the next time around to see if you are interested.
I have also heard there is a english speaking theatre group taught by a man (last name MacFarlane) for "non-students" from St. Andrew's school, which is a british private school here in BsAS. maybe google or someone else on this site may know his info.
good luck
nick

Thank you to every one who has replied, all very useful and I'm grateful for you taking the time to help. @Canick, that sounds great- please do get in touch when you next need someone. @KCrimini - thanks, I'm hopefully going to attend!

Thanks again!

Don't take this the wrong way, but you will have lots of DRAMA and plenty of examples of acting the longer you live in Buenos Aires. Enjoy!

hehehehehehehee:D

Davidglen77 said:
Don't take this the wrong way, but you will have lots of DRAMA and plenty of examples of acting the longer you live in Buenos Aires. Enjoy!

Back