Anyone Like To Drink A Lot ?

Well, a lot of Argentinians I know give a weird look if I order a second drink at dinner. Even if we´ve been at the restaurant 2 hours by that point. So, more than that

What do you expect from a country where adults drink soda for lunch and dinner, put water into wine, try to get drunk mixing a digestive with cola and believe Diet Coca and Coca 0% are the healthier version of Coke?

But shhh, don't you dare tell this to the governments like the UK one and alike, who claim a 200%¨plus tax on alcohol is a solution to alcoholism!

But shhh, don't you dare tell this to the governments like the UK one and alike, who claim a 200%¨plus tax on alcohol is a solution to alcoholism!

je je dada! hope you are well. City of Buenos Aires misses your esteemed presence.

Oh dear, how I miss Buenos Aires and all its wine! Can't wait to be back, and then I reserve the first week for drinking every single night in a row :rolleyes:

Oh dear, how I miss Buenos Aires and all its wine! Can't wait to be back, and then I reserve the first week for drinking every single night in a row :rolleyes:

Without soda or water dilution?

And before 10:30 PM?

Without soda or water dilution?

For my birthday, my husband's family decided to treat me with an 'Italian' restaurant. Still with the menu in hand, a waitress approached us with a bottle of red wine and asked us if we wanted to taste it. I replied "How do we know if we are going to drink red wine if we don't know yet if we are having meat or fish?!" but she didn't understand.
From thereon, it all went spiraling down.

giphy.gif

Ed, normally well after 10.30 pm but rules are made to be broken B)
I'm not bothered by people diluting their drinks with whatever they wish, as long as they respect my right to not dilute mine.

Back