Anyone Like To Drink A Lot ?

But shhh, don't you dare tell this to the governments like the UK one and alike, who claim a 200%¨plus tax on alcohol is a solution to alcoholism!

Yeah, I just bought a bottle for 1/4 the price it would be back home. Vodka pa todos

I, I was standing
You were there
Two world's collided
And they can never tear us apart

Ed, normally well after 10.30 pm but rules are made to be broken B)
I'm not bothered by people diluting their drinks with whatever they wish, as long as they respect my right to not dilute mine.

It truly pains me to see Argentines pour contaminants in their wine. When we dine out with certain beloved family members, they insist that I order the wine in the mistaken belief that I actually know something about it. Then I have to wait for the moment when the most beloved dumps Sprite Zero into her glass of Catena or Rutini and I pretend not to cry.

Dada, you wouldn't do that, would you?

Red wine goes with anything Serafina, or nothing at all in fact.

That's only in Argentina where they need to have a ton of cheese and salt on everything (or sugar on the other opposite). After all, anything (meat or fish) covered in cheese would taste like cheese. ;)

Hey Michael, I know exactly what you mean.
I even get strange looks if I open a beer at 7 pm, which for me is actually quite late.

7pm ... thats bloody late!

When my Uncle Jimmy lived in Spain he always enjoyed a wee dram at 5pm . Once I caught him having a fly one at 1pm and he said to me its gone 6pm in Calcutta , my boy.....

WE ARE BACK.

THE BUBBLE'S HAPPY HOUR

March 31. 7:30 PM.
Join us for a night of music and friends at Victoria Brown, in the heart of Palermo Soho.

It's been a long time since we met for drinks so cancel your plans for March 31 and come have a drink with us while you reunite with old friends and network. You can bring as many people as you want but there's a limited capacity so make sure you send your name and your friends' names to [email protected] before it fills up. See you on Thursday!

Last Tuesday I went to Old Mule for a few beers with Mr. Bill. A retired former Insurance salesman from NYC.
I woke up Wednesday with a nasty hangover. Tuesday night they have Happy Hour all night (2X1).
Mr. Bill is a regular raconteur. He is full of funny stories. He is usually there Wed. & Thursday also.
They serve craft beer, the place has tables on the sidewalk so you can sit outside if the weather is nice.
Old Mule is at J.A Cabrera 4946 in Palermo. Skoal !

Back