Anyone phasing out of homeschooling an into empty nesting?

Lorena

Registered
I would like to connect with like-minded people who can understand the ins and outs of splitting their time between Argentina and the US.

I would like to connect with like-minded people who can understand the ins and outs of splitting their time between Argentina and the US.

If you have a partner, be sure he likes to divide his time between Argentina and the US as well. I had a long time relationship with an Argentine (more than 4 years), but we ended splitting up, because she had to be at least 11 out of 12 months per year in Argentina with her parents (no compromises possible) and for me, that was too much.

If you have a partner, be sure he likes to divide his time between Argentina and the US as well. I had a long time relationship with an Argentine (more than 4 years), but we ended splitting up, because she had to be at least 11 out of 12 months per year in Argentina with her parents (no compromises possible) and for me, that was too much.
Thanks for responding and sorry to hear about your experience. In my case, no partner and not that kind of attachment to my folks (despite being an Argentinian myself:) so I should be fine on those two fronts.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Expat Life 5
nikad Expat Life 0
J Expat Life 28
Risu Expat Life 17
Back