Anyone Selling A Phone

Thanks! You all are so helpful, Can´t tell you how many times I have searched old topics and found answers I needed......and a little secret....I even got a little caught up a bit on the "Joe´s money soap opera" :-/

I can't believe how many times I read a thread and feel like I'm that out of town relative that happened to join a dinner party of childhood friends. They bicker and joke but you still get a feeling that they do care about each other. In their own little strange way.

Next time you can cut out the middle man by going straight to Galeria Peruana Corrientes and giving your phone to them.

Well yes if you want to get a cheap cell you stand at the entrance of the Galeria Peruana and when you see a young pungista that is going in to sell the stolen Cell you ask him ¿ Do you know where they sell used cells ? He may volunteer that HE's selling one. Normally they get close to $150 inside the Galleria by the Cell Shops !!! You cut the middlemen. :D

Well yes if you want to get a cheap cell you stand at the entrance of the Galeria Peruana and when you see a young pungista that is going in to sell the stolen Cell you ask him ¿ Do you know where they sell used cells ? He may volunteer that HE's selling one. Normally they get close to $150 inside the Galleria by the Cell Shops !!! You cut the middlemen. :D

OK, Rich One-san, when I go there to dispose of my not in use anymore iphones, a 4S and 5S what should I guessing to expect to sell my iphones each there? Any ideas would be appreciated...

OK, Rich One-san, when I go there to dispose of my not in use anymore iphones, a 4S and 5S what should I guessing to expect to sell my iphones each there? Any ideas would be appreciated...

check with Mercado Libre... :cool:

Back