Anyone speak German, Spanish & English

Matt123

Registered
Anyone speak German, Spanish & English (in that priority) and looking for a job in tourism, Get in touch, I might be able to sort you out with a well paid job. Don't bother if you don't speak German.

Intrigued. I speak perfect German (mother tongue) and perfect English. I'm fluent in French too.

Hi, I am Swiss with permanent residency in Argentina. My mother tongue is German and I am fluent in English, Spanish and French. Please contact me for more details ([email protected]). Thx!

hello, i am swiss too (LOL) speak german ( mother tongue) english perfect ( working 20 years with american clients) worked 30 years in tourism around the world, my spanish is fluent, but not that good in writing, such is my french and italian.

[email protected]

lela

lela said:
hello, i am swiss too (LOL) speak german ( mother tongue) english perfect ( working 20 years with american clients) worked 30 years in tourism around the world, my spanish is fluent, but not that good in writing, such is my french and italian.

[email protected]

lela
Is not joannidis Greek.. If so do you speak Greek.. I do.. also French English and Castellano as well

Hello,
German is my mother tongue too. I am also fluent in English and Spanish and have a good level of French and intermediate of Portuguese. I finished tourism school in Austria and worked for some years in tourism industry in different countries in Europe. Have a sommelier and concierge diploma too....
and would be interested in more information :)

rockinkaj said:
Is not joannidis Greek.. If so do you speak Greek.. I do.. also French English and Castellano as well
uhm, lived in crete for some years, left many years ago, its rusty and difficult to learn, grew up with german!

For any of you fluent German or French speakers, then my company is looking for part-time/full-time people to work in the centre of Buenos Aires. Drop me an email on [email protected] for more information.

Back