Anyone used "Atención Rápida" for new DNI & passport?

Some banks (ICBC for one) ask for it to allow you to access bank products, like credit cards and so on.
Ok they do not keep it jaja. Just finished with Renaper. It is literally the ugliest thing ever. Handwritten, they used a correction fluid on one field, ugly fingerprint etc. But ah well.
Frank? Why would the bank ask for it if I have an DNI as Argentino?

This was the most underwhelming experience ever. The Jura was a joke. I went on time. They couldn’t find my file for 15 min. Then You pick which one of three oaths you want to do. Made me wait total of 45 min. Then I go into the despacho of the Secretario (a nice guy) review the carta for errors, do the oath — si juro — sign and do the old school fingerprint with ink. And then I wait for the judge to sign and off I go. I never saw the judge. Off to Renaper where all the functionaries had little idea what they were doing as if it were their first day. But all went by quick, 15 min tops. Now waiting for the DNI. Minimum 4 weeks wait. Likely closer to 8.

Ok they do not keep it jaja. Just finished with Renaper. It is literally the ugliest thing ever. Handwritten, they used a correction fluid on one field, ugly fingerprint etc. But ah well.
Frank? Why would the bank ask for it if I have an DNI as Argentino?
That was one of the requirements to be able to change my bank account details to match my Argentinian temp. resident documentation. About the "why", I don't know, ICBC provides extremely poor service, I've walked away from them since then.

Can the tramite de passporte be initiated with the DNI digital on the cell phone in miArgentina? Or do I have to wait for the physical one in the mail? Do I also need to bring the carta de ciudadania for the tramite? I have already been assigned a new DNI number starting with 19.0....that was quick. it says dni in "production".

update: Got carta de ciudadania on Thursday, went to Renaper same day, today Monday (in just 4 days) I already have the DNI on my DNI on my cell phone. Horrible photo. :}

update: Got carta de ciudadania on Thursday, went to Renaper same day, today Monday (in just 4 days) I already have the DNI on my DNI on my cell phone. Horrible photo. :}
bro, how you received you DNI digital in your phone, via MiArgentina?
and could you use this DNL digital to apply for passport like in airport or buquebus for recive the passport at the same day?

bro, how you received you DNI digital in your phone, via MiArgentina?
and could you use this DNL digital to apply for passport like in airport or buquebus for recive the passport at the same day?
register miargentina, download the app, request the activation code from renaper via twitter, email or whatsapp. activate it.
i was told by renaper you cannot request the passport with the digital dni you need the plastic one.

register miargentina, download the app, request the activation code from renaper via twitter, email or whatsapp. activate it.
i was told by renaper you cannot request the passport with the digital dni you need the plastic one.
noted bro, wish you all the best and finish the process very soon.
and i do hope in next 2 months i could repeat your process.

Back