Anyone used "Atención Rápida" for new DNI & passport?

register miargentina, download the app, request the activation code from renaper via twitter, email or whatsapp. activate it.
i was told by renaper you cannot request the passport with the digital dni you need the plastic one.
hi bro, I would like to ask, how long did it take you to receive your DNI, do you have to sign for it or can someone else collect it?

Because I thought that if I had to wait a long time, I would leave Argentina after I applied for the DNI. Come back next time to apply for a passport. And how long does it take after you get the DNI to apply for a passport, thank you.

hi bro, I would like to ask, how long did it take you to receive your DNI, do you have to sign for it or can someone else collect it?

Because I thought that if I had to wait a long time, I would leave Argentina after I applied for the DNI. Come back next time to apply for a passport. And how long does it take after you get the DNI to apply for a passport, thank you.
It took 13 days from applying to receiving it. You can track the progress on renaper's website and once it s in the mail you can track it at correos/
Anyone at your address can receive it as long as you have the "comprobante de pago/tramite" they give you when you apply.
You can apply for the passport as soon as you have the DNI in your hands, same day if you want. No need to wait.

It took 13 days from applying to receiving it. You can track the progress on renaper's website and once it s in the mail you can track it at correos/
Anyone at your address can receive it as long as you have the "comprobante de pago/tramite" they give you when you apply.
You can apply for the passport as soon as you have the DNI in your hands, same day if you want. No need to wait.
gracias!

At the office on Libertador and Bullrich, I applied for my DNI one day and picked it up the next. No lines, great service.

Last edited:
I selected something like "Express" - next day pick-up service. Otherwise, it would have been mailed to my home in about a week.

Don't remember the actual figures, but express was about six times more expensive than regular. Worth it, though.

You cannot get your dni express the first time with carta de ciudadanía. Only regular service. Subsequent DNIs yes. Passport as well can be done express after having the physical dni.

Back