Anyone want to meet up for a poker game??

Looks like there are a lot of takers, but definitely count me in if there's room. I'm ready to play. I can make it any night except April 12th.

Hey Matt....I just re-read your last post. I didn't realize you said there already were enough takers. But please keep me in the loop as I assume some people won't be able to make it for whatever reason whenever the game happens to go down. Thanks.

Way to kill a thread, Lee. JK. ;)

I'm new to BA + I'm clueless. Would a bar object to us bringing a game there? We buy their food and drinks, would they give a f*ck, if we played? If they didn't, that seems like a decent option.

I'd be surprised if anyone wanted to welcome 8 strangers into their place. Could happen, though. Who knows.

I could maybe fit five people beyond myself at my place, but sh*t, I'd want to meet some of them first. Maybe if we can't play at a bar, some of us can meet at a bar first.

My husband is up for it and we have a poker set. Please keep me posted on the details.

Stl, I am ready when you are. I am free most nights so just let me know what works for you. I figure we could at least all become facebook friends first (If you all have facebook) just to make sure everyone seems legitimate.

Nuttapong, I understand your concern but I have no idea if they would allow gambling out in the open like that. It seems like most stuff flies here but then again they frown upon some random things and public gambling could be one. Does anyone have experience with this? I agree that I could also fit about six people including myself as long as we met on facebook or at a bar first.

Lee, as far as strip poker goes I don't know if we would have the proper M/F ratio for me to be taking many of my clothes off. That's just me though...

Anyone interested please pm me your email address and we can get things rolling. Cheers!

Back