anything fun this week?

I've been going to Wine Tour Urbano almost a year and it's a fun way to try some new wines and meet people. Also, they typically do a 6-for-5 deal if you're coming with a group. Sol, the girl in charge, is really nice and wants everyone to have a good time.

Hi everyone. Sounds like fun. I'm going to try and join you but most likely will get there closer to 8. Beth

Well, both of my friends bailed! I have some Argentinean friends going tonight so I won't be totally sola, but I'd love to meet all you expats so please do still look for my blue dress (sans the tall blonde guy). I am average height and have chin-length dark hair.

Looking forward to meeting everyone.

~Elizabeth

amymiranda said:
hey guys! i was wondering if there was anything going on this week/weekend? i've been doing the BA bar scene for a few months now and am kind of tired of sugar and other "american" bars, so i'm looking for something a little different. if anyone knows of any events, parties, fun gatherings of any kind, i would love to get out there!

Other Night Time Activities
HOWDY FOLKS!

There's a Lil Country-Folk-Bluegrass-Western Swing-some Cajun -Texas Pizza & Beer Fest, featuring three bands:

* THE SOUTH (country & bluegrass)

* PASTOLOCO (country & new country)

* HIJOS de DYLAN (folk & folk rock)

When? Next Saturday 17th. Arrival: 9.30 pm.

Where? At MORANDA- 2032 Austria St. Palermo.

Res. Phone: 4 827-0721/ 0712 - Tickets 15 $ - SEE-YAH ROUND!

PS - It´s a trip ! Local musicians dancing and dressing like the Dukes of Hazard ! Daisy Dukes , belt buckles , hats and actually decent music .

Take Care ,

Tejano Libre

amymiranda said:
hey guys! i was wondering if there was anything going on this week/weekend? i've been doing the BA bar scene for a few months now and am kind of tired of sugar and other "american" bars, so i'm looking for something a little different. if anyone knows of any events, parties, fun gatherings of any kind, i would love to get out there!
i,M GOING ON THE BUENOS AIRES PUB CRAWL TONIGHT IN SAN TELMO....MEET AT 10 PM ON PERU 858.WE REGISTER,EAT AND DRINK ALL YOU CAN IN THE 1ST HOUR,GO TO 4 BARS, THEN TO A CLUB(PRIVATE BUS INLUDED)ALL FOR 60 PESOS,DISCOUNTED DRINKS IN ALL BARS AND FREE ENTRANCE TO THE CLUB,,,IT,S A GREAT NIGHT WITH ALL FOREIGNERS,,,SEE YOU THERE ,ASK FOR ME-HOWARD:p

Tejano Libre said:
Other Night Time Activities
HOWDY FOLKS!

There's a Lil Country-Folk-Bluegrass-Western Swing-some Cajun -Texas Pizza & Beer Fest, featuring three bands:

* THE SOUTH (country & bluegrass)

* PASTOLOCO (country & new country)

* HIJOS de DYLAN (folk & folk rock)

When? Next Saturday 17th. Arrival: 9.30 pm.

Where? At MORANDA- 2032 Austria St. Palermo.

Res. Phone: 4 827-0721/ 0712 - Tickets 15 $ - SEE-YAH ROUND!

PS - It´s a trip ! Local musicians dancing and dressing like the Dukes of Hazard ! Daisy Dukes , belt buckles , hats and actually decent music .

Take Care ,

Tejano Libre

Oh, man, I'm upset I missed this. How do I find out when this sort of thing is happening again?

Back