Apartment Available For Rent By Owner In Recoleta

germanb68

Registered
Hello!

I have an apartment is located in an area surrounded by several coffee-shops and restaurants, very close to the Recoleta district (with its several museums, cultural centers, pubs and bars) and a few blocks from the Las Heras Park.
The studio is bright and very comfortable. It has a nice living-dining area, a bed area with a queen size bed, an equipped open kitchen, a full bathroom with jacuzzi and a nice balcony facing the backyard. It is equipped with Internet (Wi-Fi), Cable TV, DVD, air conditioning, microwave, refrigerator with freezer, jacuzzi, dishes, kitchenware, linens and towels. A great option in one of the best locations.
Location & Characteristics
Near to: Subway/Metro, Bus Stop, Gym, University, College, Museum, Cathedral/Church, Historical Place, Art Gallery, Cinema, Restaurants/Pubs, Discotheques/Bars, Cultural Center, Park, NightLife area, Market, Residential Area, Commercial Area, CyberCafe, Bank, Exchange House, Bookstore, Craftsmen market.
Equipped with: Internet, WiFi , Cable/Satelital TV, DVD, Refrigerator, Freezer, Microwave, Oven, Electric coffee maker, Toaster, Kitchen Utensils, Dishes, Hairdryer, Towels, Linens, Air Conditioning, Central Heater, Double Bed, Jacuzzi, Shower, Bidet, Balcony, Hardwood Floors.
Restrictions : No Pets.
Payment forms accepted: Cash.
The rate includes: Electricity, Gas, Building fees, City Taxes, Cable TV, Water, Internet Access.

MONTHLY PRICE - U$D 750

[email protected]
Cel 1564946916 German

http://maps.google.com.ar/maps?q=aguero+y+pacheo+de+melo+caba&hl=en&ll=-34.581355,-58.399544&spn=0.019045,0.038624&sll=-38.452918,-63.598921&sspn=36.844303,79.101563&hq=aguero+y+pacheo+de+melo&hnear=Buenos+Aires&t=m&z=15
1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg

Can you please let me know when it is available? I am planning to be in BA mid/late Jan and would like to pay by the month.

It is available now, please send me a PM to schedule a day that I can show.

Back