Apartment available for short-term rental

A decade in BA

Registered
Hi,

I've got a nice apartment in the Congreso/Tribunales area, and I'm proposing it for short-term rental... it'll be available from this first of July until the end of November, 2023.

It has a living room, a sleeping room, a separate kitchen, a bathroom, and 2 big balconies, with nice view on the city (it's a tenth-floor). It's furnished, ready to move in. Contact me if you're interested, I speak English, Spanish and French and even some basic Russian... Thanks :)

And, you can reach me at, [email protected]

Last edited:
is it rented for November? post your Airbnb link here if you can...and are good dogs (non-shedding, trained) allowed with a deposit?

is it rented for November? post your Airbnb link here if you can...and are good dogs (non-shedding, trained) allowed with a deposit?
My guess is people don't want to post their Airbnb links here. Not to be rude but probably most Ex-pats on this forum are "value oriented" (i.e. cheap). LOL. No reason an owner would want to rent it to a cheap ex-pat when they can rent to someone coming for work, or digital nomad or cosmetic surgery or higher end tourist.

That's what I do. I've owned many apartments since first posting on this board and this board is the LAST place I'd look for Airbnb clients.

Those people pay much better, less of a a hassle and you'll make much more of an ROI vs. posting it on this ex-pats board. This board is really the LAST place people should look for rentals for their Airbnbs. JMHO.

Hi, and sorry for the late reply.

My apartment is currently available for renting. And, a dog would not be a problem, there's a big sunny balcony for any lucky canine to enjoy.

For those wondering, I'm not posting on Airbnb because I don't really want to deal with different people every few days. I mean, people on Airbnb in general rent for 3 to 7 days... Also, don't want to put costly luxury stuff in the apartment, to cater for very demanding Airbnb customers. The apartment is furnished, quite big, and safe, but not especially luxurious.

By the way, I also have a small studio in Constitucion available to rent for just 200 usd per month, but it's only partially furnished.

Hi, and sorry for the late reply.

My apartment is currently available for renting. And, a dog would not be a problem, there's a big sunny balcony for any lucky canine to enjoy.

For those wondering, I'm not posting on Airbnb because I don't really want to deal with different people every few days. I mean, people on Airbnb in general rent for 3 to 7 days... Also, don't want to put costly luxury stuff in the apartment, to cater for very demanding Airbnb customers. The apartment is furnished, quite big, and safe, but not especially luxurious.

By the way, I also have a small studio in Constitucion available to rent for just 200 usd per month, but it's only partially furnished.
Just put it on Airbnb and put a minimum # of nights rental. Airbnb is VERY powerful. Get to know all the features. LOTS of people looking for longer term rentals on Airbnb. Just put in your minimum # of nights. You're shooting yourself In the foot by not listing it on Airbnb. I just booked a 1 bedroom apartment in Recoleta for $1,600 US per month. For 2 YEARS. And actually I think that's a great price for what you get. The tenant is paying ONE YEAR in CASH up front!

It's NOT rocket science. Go out and get a PREMIUM mattress. Like the same one as the Four Seasons in Buenos Aires. Sure it will cost $1,000 US (at least that's what I paid). Furnish it nice. Decorate it nice. Put nice artwork. Premium bedding. FAST Internet (like 400 MB speeds). And voila.. You have $$$$$$

I followed that formula for 20+ years in BA and always stay full. Most of my properties paid for themselves 4X over the purchase price. When I sold them I sold them for a X of revenues. I sold them crazy high prices. Now, I waited 5 years for prices to fall. And buying up everything I can again. This isn't rocket science. You just have to spend a lot of money as then there is no real competition with the locals that spend next to nothing and the cheapest sh*ttiest and slowest Internet plans.

Get modern smart TV's for all the bedrooms and the living room with huge screens let them them connect to Netflix. Digital nomads love it. Tourists love it, Ex-pats love it.

You're welcome..

PS don't worry about "costly luxury stuff". I do too. This is a $5,214 US booking for less than a month Airbnb stay and this is AFTER all taxes and fees paid to Mexico. I'm only posting this to show you what kind of money you can make by following my formula above. It works in just about any country in the world.

And remember YOU have the final say if you want to accept a booking or not. So just turn off to auto accept and YOU see if you want it. Check out their reviews. The book has flipped and now Tenant 5 star rating is just as important as the owners. I do NOT accept tenants that aren't all 5 stars.
airbnb cash.jpg

Attachments

• airbnb chaching.jpg
    airbnb chaching.jpg
    236 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Just put it on Airbnb and put a minimum # of nights rental. Airbnb is VERY powerful. Get to know all the features. LOTS of people looking for longer term rentals on Airbnb. Just put in your minimum # of nights. You're shooting yourself In the foot by not listing it on Airbnb. I just booked a 1 bedroom apartment in Recoleta for $1,600 US per month. For 2 YEARS. And actually I think that's a great price for what you get.

Yes, I'm tempted. Maybe I'll do just that. Perhaps, I'll invest like 300 usd to make the furniture of my main, centrally situated apartment more modern and comfy, give it a paint job, and list it on Airbnb...

The Constitucion studio though would not make the cut for Airbnb, because a tourist might be frightened by the surroundings. I mean, it's safe but it looks a bit weird at night, Constitucion, in some places.

Back