Apostilla TAD certificado de antecedentes

For anybody interested
1. I`ve learned that if using TAD the apostile will be ready in 30 working(working!) days.
2. The error I was getting everybody is getting. You just need to try till it will work out, there is no normal solution.

email it to someone in Argentina and they can take it to the Colegio de Escribanos

In this case aspotille costs 10 times more(literally 3000 vs 300 pesos) and the apostile will be on paper, +the cost of sending this 1 page of paper abroad (if it is possible to send, there are countres right now where international post cant be delivered)

In this case aspotille costs 10 times more(literally 3000 vs 300 pesos) and the apostile will be on paper, +the cost of sending this 1 page of paper abroad (if it is possible to send, there are countres right now where international post cant be delivered)
In CABA, there is literally no difference between the paper they print at the Colegio and the file you download from the Validation website. So, no need to mail anything.

The TAD system works only if you have a local bank account. Requesting the apostille is the easy part, paying for it is another matter. Good luck!

In CABA, there is literally no difference between the paper they print at the Colegio and the file you download from the Validation website. So, no need to mail anything.

The TAD system works only if you have a local bank account. Requesting the apostille is the easy part, paying for it is another matter. Good luck!
I think you have a mistake in logic:)

Printing out a digital document(whilehaving original pdf) may be legit.
Digitilizing a paper document and presenting this digitalized image of the original can`t replace a real original. ie this should not be accepted

I don't think you know what I am talking about. I do this for a living. Again, good luck.

I don't think you know what I am talking about. I do this for a living. Again, good luck.
Hey, chill out:)

I really dont know what you are talking about.
If my friends will get apostille on paper in Argentina and if I will not get it on paper in hands myself I can`t present it. I really dont get your solution...

Back