Applying for residency - issues with Clerical stuff

regulustera

Registered
I just submitted my documentation through Radex a few days ago —got all my stuff translated and apostilled, good stuff. However, I received an email today from Migraciones with the following text:

SR/SRA: REDACTED
Por la modalidad de trámite seleccionada debe cancelar la boleta de $ 560 del Registro Nacional de Reincidencia (RNR) para que el sistema nos permite otorgarle su cita. http://www.dnrec.jus.gov.ar/InicioTramite/RegenerarSolicitud.aspx Número de Solicitud REDACTED
El presente mail le reactivará las credenciales para que usted modifique las imágenes cargadas en la plataforma de RADEX.
Para ingresar en el mismo haga click aqui con su mail REDACTED y su credencial REDACTED que ya han sido enviadas oportunamente”

So it seems that, for whatever reason, the RNR process has to be restarted. However, when I go ahead and check the RNR website I just see an option to download a PDF of the ticket I already have in process, and upon looking I realise it’s expiration date is back in April for whatever reason. So I’m at a loss of how to generate a valid one so that Migraciones can grant me an interview in their system. Has anyone here encountered this problem before?

Did you receive two bills (boletas) to pay?

You need to pay the boletas, the one they are talking about is the one headed RNR and can be paid at Correo Argentino or provincia net (if it's expired you can only pay at provincia net).

Once you have paid, resubmit your application without changing anything and you'll receive an appointment at migraciones.

Did you receive two bills (boletas) to pay?

You need to pay the boletas, the one they are talking about is the one headed RNR and can be paid at Correo Argentino or provincia net (if it's expired you can only pay at provincia net).

Once you have paid, resubmit your application without changing anything and you'll receive an appointment at migraciones.
I managed to pay the the one for Migraciones on ProvinciaNet, but when I enter the barcode number for the RNR one I get a message saying “Empresa deshabilitada”. That’s the one that was supposedly expired two months ago, even though I have no idea how that happened considering I started the process this Monday.

I managed to pay the the one for Migraciones on ProvinciaNet, but when I enter the barcode number for the RNR one I get a message saying “Empresa deshabilitada”. That’s the one that was supposedly expired two months ago, even though I have no idea how that happened considering I started the process this Monday.

Ah ok I had the same issue (I had a RNR boleta expired).

It isn't possible to pay online but you can pay it in person at a Provincia Net location. I went to the one at Ayacucho 374 and paid it without any issues.

Ah ok I had the same issue (I had a RNR boleta expired).

It isn't possible to pay online but you can pay it in person at a Provincia Net location. I went to the one at Ayacucho 374 and paid it without any issues.
That seems to have done the trick. I paid in person at Banco Nación instead though, but they were quick to respond. I got my interview appointment with Migraciones already. Hope all goes through without issue. 👍

Update: I got my Visa Precaria now and I’m waiting for the next step. However, I’m curious about something. According to my Precaria I’m “permitted to take remunerated tasks”. Does this mean I’m authorised for legal employment now? I was under the impression that I had to wait to get a DNI and a CUIL first, and that DNM would get that sorted out if I got approved.

Thanks in advance!

Update: I got my Visa Precaria now and I’m waiting for the next step. However, I’m curious about something. According to my Precaria I’m “permitted to take remunerated tasks”. Does this mean I’m authorised for legal employment now? I was under the impression that I had to wait to get a DNI and a CUIL first, and that DNM would get that sorted out if I got approved.

Thanks in advance!
It is a working permit.

Thanks in advance!
Yes, you're authorized for legal employment here. You can also get a CUIL at ANSES with your precaria (if you do this, it will need to be "unified" with your DNI when you get one, and the CUIL number will change). There's a procedure for doing this at ANSES as well.

You can probably also open a bank account, it might take a few tries, hitting up one bank branch after another, until you find one that will open your account. At least some Santander branches will do this, It's ok just to get started, later on you can look for a better bank.

If it's worth doing this depends really on how long it will take to receive your DNI.

Yes, you're authorized for legal employment here. You can also get a CUIL at ANSES with your precaria (if you do this, it will need to be "unified" with your DNI when you get one, and the CUIL number will change). There's a procedure for doing this at ANSES as well.

You can probably also open a bank account, it might take a few tries, hitting up one bank branch after another, until you find one that will open your account. At least some Santander branches will do this, It's ok just to get started, later on you can look for a better bank.

If it's worth doing this depends really on how long it will take to receive your DNI.
That’s kind of my question. They gave me no timeframe for how long the residency will take, and from what I see in this forum it can take a few months. Do you happen to know if the CUIL reconciliation process is too time consuming? Just wondering if it might be better to be a bit more patient and wait for DNM to resolve my case or not.

That’s kind of my question. They gave me no timeframe for how long the residency will take, and from what I see in this forum it can take a few months. Do you happen to know if the CUIL reconciliation process is too time consuming? Just wondering if it might be better to be a bit more patient and wait for DNM to resolve my case or not.
In my case it took 8 or 9 months to get my DNI, but that was a few years ago, I think things have improved since then.

The CUIL reconciliation process was quick, just walk-in, no appointment, join the scrum at reception, show document and explain, get directed to some place inside and wait a while. Maybe 30 minutes in all. It wasn't a big deal. Again, it's been a while since I did this.

Back