Apt, Break-In In Recoleta...!! Again

Please refrain from posting, all those , that will claim that there is more crime in Detroit or other LATAM countries :D :D

Our neighbor and old friend had her purse stolen at a cafe, and before she knew it was gone, the thieves had used her I.D. Info to get her address. They used her keys and cleared out her Palermo apartment before she arrived home. We now all know that, if we have a purse stolen, the thieves are going to act quickly, and they diversify, with some immediately withdrawing money from the bank, some taking the keys to steal everything from the apartment, some going on a spending spree with the credit cards.

Thank God my DNI has a different address than where I actually live.

what is the legl obligation for change of address on dni if one shifts

That's why I picked the address of a friend who won't move since he has a mortgage and will reside there for years. I on the other hand will move from apartment to apartment and have no desire to change my DNI every single time I move.

Was it a Peugeot 408? We have had our spare stolen once and the window broken a second time but they didn't get the spare that time.. When making the insurance claim they said its common for that model car because the spare is a full size, not the mini spare.

Nope. Toyota Corolla. Also a full-sized spare. I blame the shiny chrome on the loaded version. I need a new routine...walk into store and come back out three minutes later to catch them in the act, and report to security.

btw. The thief bled all over the front seat (apparently not wise in the ways of breaking windows). When reporting the police...don't tell them about blood. They would have impounded the car for prints, blood test(?) God knows how long that takes. Thankfully the secretary taking the report kindly made her best ixnay face while shaking her head and told me that there was no blood. :)

Back