Are Argentines racist?

Thereby showing the general Argentine racism that those with blond hair and blue eyes are somehow superior…
I am sure that was her meaning -- isn't it, sadly, a widespread sentiment? Advertising, TV (tvnovelas etc) across Latin America reflect this thinking.

I am sure that was her meaning -- isn't it, sadly, a widespread sentiment? Advertising, TV (tvnovelas etc) across Latin America reflect this thinking.
I noticed this even in China; I was wondering to myself why there were white people in the ads in the subway, it was really weird to see, plus the fact that pharmacies literally sell "whitening creams" in South East Asia meant to make people's skin lighter was another one.

I noticed this even in China; I was wondering to myself why there were white people in the ads in the subway, it was really weird to see, plus the fact that pharmacies literally sell "whitening creams" in South East Asia meant to make people's skin lighter was another one.

Why is it weird to see White people in Chinese ads or pharmacies selling skin whitening cream?

White people in ads probably seem exotic to the Chinese.

Back