Are. You. Kidding. Me.

RodalfoWalsh

Registered
What is this Pokemon crap? It's been out for 2 days and the streets are full of idiots staring at their phones.

On another note, to the forum members who flaunt your Bronze Age cell phones can stop terrifying newcomers re: danger of bringing a smart phone to bs as.

XUeL176.jpg

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]the streets are full of idiots staring at their phones. [/background]
[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Its been like this since around 2014[/background]

You ain't seen nothing yet. Google Daydream is coming, how would the streets look like with that?

This too shall pass...Pokemon Go is already becoming passé in the US.

Pokemon Went.

A conversation between generations;

Old Guy: Hey, can't you do anything without having to look at your cell phone every 30 seconds?
Young Guy: Wadda ya mean?
Old Guy: Like just now. I'm talking to you and you haven't taken your eyes off of your phone.
Young Guy: Yea, so?
Old Guy: Don't you want to live a real life?
Young Guy: I have a real life.
Old Guy: No, you have a virtual life. When's the last time you actually talked with some one?
Young Guy: I talk with people all the time like now I'm talking to all of my friends all the time.
Old Guy: On your phone? Like the Whats it thingie?
Young Guy: Yea. On my phone.
Old Guy: That's what I'm talking about. That's not a real life. I actually talk to my friends. We have real conversations.
Young Guy: Whatever.
Old Guy: I have a real life. Not a virtual life. Maybe that's something you want to strive for?
Young Guy: Not really. I like my life. I'm on Second Life and I'm dating three smoking hot hookers that do whatever I want them to do. Maybe that's something you want to strive for?
Old Guy: (pause) Let me see that ...

You lost me on the young guy playing Second Life.

Does second life still exist? I haven't heard that name in about 10 years or so

Back