Argentina #46 Of 61 Top Expat Destinations

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]" So Senegal is better to live in than Argentina???"[/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]...[/background]and Bahrain only slightly worse.

Do you mean that the survey was completed by people making US dollars only? Or that people rated Ecuador highest because they are a dollar economy?

The questions and/or responses in the survey don't seem to reflect either assumption, so I'm curious how you came to yours.

It has to do the fact, among others of course, that the economy in Ecuador is dollarized. The currency there is the US American dollar.

Do you mean that the survey was completed by people making US dollars only? Or that people rated Ecuador highest because they are a dollar economy?

The questions and/or responses in the survey don't seem to reflect either assumption, so I'm curious how you came to yours.

I read the whole paper (although lightly and superficially). Pretty interesting. Argentina's expat view missing though. I think that the fact that the US Dollar is the actual currency there helps for choosing a destination to live. I know not everywhere is complicated as here, but it is complicated if compared to a dollarized economy. I assumed the survey was made for and from US citizens, although if I remember correctly there were other nationalities.

Per the survey, those surveyed were of 165 different nationalities, 169 different countries of residence, but they neglect to give the percentage per nationality. Bummer, as I think that makes a difference, too.

I read the whole paper (although lightly and superficially). Pretty interesting. Argentina's expat view missing though. I think that the fact that the US Dollar is the actual currency there helps for choosing a destination to live. I know not everywhere is complicated as here, but it is complicated if compared to a dollarized economy. I assumed the survey was made for US citizens, although if I remember correctly there were other nationalities.

Back