Argentina re-opening international flights in August!

Thats the worry - they can cancel these flights when they want on a whim. Is there any list that shows which flights are actually approved by the Government?

Thats the worry - they can cancel these flights when they want on a whim. Is there any list that shows which flights are actually approved by the Government?
We will hear officially very soon that these ones have been approved by the Argentine government and online sales should start by the end of this week. Just a guess... ;)

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-53161447

Looks like US citizens and Brazilians will soon be banned from Europe. Lets see how long Argentina stays off any personae non-grata list and these flights last.
We will hear officially very soon that these ones have been approved by the Argentine government and online sales should start by the end of this week. Just a guess... ;)

Yea flight is on sale now for 1,100 USD.

Any idea if Lufthansa would also fly to FRA any time soon?

Yea flight is on sale now for 1,100 USD.

Any idea if Lufthansa would also fly to FRA any time soon?
LH does not want to loose money at this moment. No plans that I know of.
You can connect to FRA from CDG or AMS with AFKL.
Remember you need to have an EU passport Or residency to use this flight. If you don’t you must be married to an EU citizen and bring your marriage certificate.

LH does not want to loose money at this moment. No plans that I know of.
You can connect to FRA from CDG or AMS with AFKL.
Remember you need to have an EU passport Or residency to use this flight. If you don’t you must be married to an EU citizen and bring your marriage certificate.

I was just tying to figure out a way to fly on miles or cheaper :) since I have lots with *alliance but none with skyteam. I noticed that LH flights from Gru sale with miles. Don’t care to drop 1000 usd for a one way to Paris. I am EU citizen. I’m also AR resident so that won’t be a problem.
Any news on flights to GRU or SCL in July? Might be an option to fly to the US or EU from there.

I was just tying to figure out a way to fly on miles or cheaper :) since I have lots with *alliance but none with skyteam. I noticed that LH flights from Gru sale with miles. Don’t care to drop 1000 usd for a one way to Paris. I am EU citizen. I’m also AR resident so that won’t be a problem.
Any news on flights to GRU or SCL in July? Might be an option to fly to the US or EU from there.
No news and not very likely. It does not depend on the route or country, it depends on the airline applying for and getting approval.

No news and not very likely. It does not depend on the route or country, it depends on the airline applying for and getting approval.
Thanks, there are a bunch of flights to MAD on AR on the 15 and 29/30 July. I can see the option to purchase MAD-EZE but not leaving EZE. I guess I need tot alk to AR but any odea if those have been sold out...it they are it happened within a few hours of announcing them.

Thanks, there are a bunch of flights to MAD on AR on the 15 and 29/30 July. I can see the option to purchase MAD-EZE but not leaving EZE. I guess I need tot alk to AR but any odea if those have been sold out...it they are it happened within a few hours of announcing them.
Usually, these are repatriation flights so they go out of EZE empty to do a pick up in MAD or wherever. Argentine government economics I guess.

**Correction - they opened seats on EZE-MAD sectors on 15 and 29 but limited to 125 pax each flight, so sold out.
https://www.aerolineas.com.ar/es-cl...tinas-confirma-dos-vuelos-especiales-a-madrid

Last edited:
Back