Argentina re-opening international flights in August!

I mean it seems like there are literally all sorts of commercial flights in and out of Argentina now....

AR will fly 3 times a week from GRU and once from RIO starting September.

I am not sure this is correct.
I do not believe that AR has released their schedule for special flights yet for September.
I do know that a Sep 1st flight EZE-GRU “regular” flight was removed from GDS’s on Friday.
LATAM is still selling a flight for that date, I assume that until it has lifted off we will not know with certainty whether it will fly.
(Fine, at least until the inbound GRU-EZE flight has lifted off from GRU.)

Interesting - where did you read about that?

I am not sure this is correct.
I do not believe that AR has released their schedule for special flights yet for September.
I do know that a Sep 1st flight EZE-GRU “regular” flight was removed from GDS’s on Friday.
LATAM is still selling a flight for that date, I assume that until it has lifted off we will not know with certainty whether it will fly.
(Fine, at least until the inbound GRU-EZE flight has lifted off from GRU.)

Interesting. I had not seen this.

My flight on British ariways was just cancelled again so I presume they are not flying until the resctrictions are lifted. bit the bullet and bought a KLM flight for $1000 ;(

My flight on British ariways was just cancelled again so I presume they are not flying until the resctrictions are lifted. bit the bullet and bought a KLM flight for $1000 ;(
Why don’t you call British and ask them to be rerouted thru Madrid with Iberia? It s the same airline.

Why don’t you call British and ask them to be rerouted thru Madrid with Iberia? It s the same airline.
because the iberia flight is a "special flight" they wont do it
I can just get a refund on it any way

Back