Argentina wants more money from IMF now

Sometimes it seems that Fiscal asks questions but does not listen to answers. Or does not know what he wants - remember when he wanted to be "prevented" from entering Argentina? Apparently, he's still in LIma.

Personally, I've given up trying to understand his posts, and have stopped answering them. But I still wish him all the luck in the world.

Last edited:
I mean it's a legitimate question to ask why financial institutions would lend to another entity with bad credit.

I can't read his mind and don't know if he was thinking "scummy" when he asked the question. But, I do consider the majority of Argentine politicians who administer the budget and debt to be scummy. Despite the party, they use the money to enrich themselves and their friends at the expense of the working class.

Sometimes it seems that Fiscal asks questions but does not listen to answers. Or does not know what he wants - remember when he wanted to be "prevented" from entering Argentina? Now, apparently he's still in LIma.

Personally, I've given up trying to understand his posts, and have stopped answering them. But I still wish him all the luck in the world.

Fair enough

Hi L2B,

People can do whatever they want, I have no influence or control over them ... I am indifferent.

I have the ability to "weed out" profanity, disrespect, bias, etc ... from communications ... oral and written. NOTHING FLUSTERS ME.

I really don't care how another chooses to express themself. If they choose spirited, highly charged content, it reflects poorly on them ... not me. And I feel, because I have no desire to reply in kind, that an argument can be avoided. I just make a mental note of the kind of personality I am working with and file it away for the future, so I can elect to avoid the person or not.

So do whatever you like, I can find your point within the manner you choose to communicate ... and I will make sure we stay on good terms!

That's an interesting way to look at things, though as with any interpretative framework, is limmitted and has a functionality which is a factor of the context within which it is applied.

If you think certain communicative styles reflect poorly , then I'd agree. Though there are times when satire is the most appropriate tool for a certain job. Especially when the person in question does not seem amenable to genuine discussion, rather has clearly shown a certain propensity in discourse shall we say.

To each their own ways.

Happy to be on good terms, though we may disagree, you have expressed your views in a sincere way.

Best of luck!

That's an interesting way to look at things, though as with any interpretative framework, is limmitted and has a functionality which is a factor of the context within which it is applied.

If you think certain communicative styles reflect poorly , then I'd agree. Though there are times when satire is the most appropriate tool for a certain job. Especially when the person in question does not seem amenable to genuine discussion, rather has clearly shown a certain propensity in discourse shall we say.

To each their own ways.

Happy to be on good terms, though we may disagree, you have expressed your views in a sincere way.

Best of luck!
Thanks - We are good! And I am pleased we are on good terms. That is my main goal.

I mean it's a legitimate question to ask why financial institutions would lend to another entity with bad credit.

I can't read his mind and don't know if he was thinking "scummy" when he asked the question. But, I do consider the majority of Argentine politicians who administer the budget and debt to be scummy. Despite the party, they use the money to enrich themselves and their friends at the expense of the working class.

I'd agree with this as a general point. But remember, you asked why some members are , in your words 'triggered', and that I think reflects on the overall long term tone of the 'contributions' the member in questuon has made here.

So if we look at this without being ahistorical, so to speak, there is a pattern of privillaged disdain , feining genuine neutral disbelief. That's how it looks, and after many initially tried to engage too by the way.

As this is an open forum, it's a record of views which the undecided passer by may easily come across. As such I put my piece into the narrative this way.

Best of wishes to you all.

I'd agree with this as a general point. But remember, you asked why some members are , in your words 'triggered', and that I think reflects on the overall long term tone of the 'contributions' the member in questuon has made here.

So if we look at this without being ahistorical, so to speak, there is a pattern of privillaged disdain , feining genuine neutral disbelief. That's how it looks, and after many initially tried to engage too by the way.

As this is an open forum, it's a record of views which the undecided passer by may easily come across. As such I put my piece into the narrative this way.

Best of wishes to you all.

I don't view it quite the same way, but that's what makes this forum fun. It just seemed a bit mean spirited, but hey Fiscal is a big boy I'm sure he can handle it.

Thank you for the well wishes and to you too L2B!

Back