Argentina wins, Messi GOAT

it might be a bit messy but you ought to be alright. I just drove from Puerto Madero to Parque Chacabuco and back and it was manageable even with people everywhere

What chances do you think of making my transfer from Eze to aep and onto my second flight tomorrow? What do you think the chances that my AE flight will go? Time will tell.
I left on a flight from AEP in the middle of the mayhem, at 17:30. It was on time. Immigration, security and check-in operated normally.

I left on a flight from AEP in the middle of the mayhem, at 17:30. It was on time. Immigration, security and check-in operated normally.
My flight to BA was straight up canceled last night. In hour 36 of my oddesey now.

Oh, I was lucky then. I guess it hadn't sunk in yet when I flew. They didn't have enough time to start making things complicated. I literally joined the security queue after the last penalty, just how close my flight was to the end of the game. I'll never forgive myself for leaving the country at such a historic moment. But how could anyone have predicted Argentina would win the World Cup after their fiasco four years ago?

Holy shit I just drove through a jam packed highway on the exit of ezeiza. I think 10 min later and leaving the airport would have been impossible. So many people just walking right down the highway.

The first World Cup was 1930. 92 years ago. Halve that and we're talking 46 years. Go back 46 years from today and it's 1976. In the second half of World Cup history then, Argentina has made five finals, for three wins. It is the most successful country in that period, ahead even of Germany (five finals since 1976 for two wins). An extraordinary statistic and achievement. If I had looked more closely at history, I might have chosen a different date for a Christmas break away from BsAs.

$42M doesn't seem like much:

Back