Argentina's Gender Identity Law

Here's 3 things in life that no matter what president makes you believe what for their own agenda,never ever change..... now pay attention you hippies, one, you are born,,,, dead or alive, if dead, thats the end of your story, if alive and born in United States then you are an american until you die even if you decide to change or give up your nationality, place of where you were born does not change,,,,, ever! i know it might be too much for some to accept this, but wait!! theres more, lets just say you are born alive and in United States , you are born either male or female(except for the 1percent of the population worldwide thats is born intersex)so now you are either a male or female American born and you will remain that way until you become a dead American born male or female.
Now , what you do in between is up to you,change your nationality,change your sex, change your creed or even your hair color, but the fact remains, you can only be you as you were born and theres no , i quit being male because i dont like it lol just be a gay male dress in miniskirts and be happy!
So there chew on that!

Sex and gender are two separate things. One is biological, and one is a social construct. Some people reject the social construct, and their reasons why are none of your business.

Just because these ideas make you uncomfortable does not mean these things do not exist or should be outlawed.

Why some people get so bothered by something that does not affect them, I will never understand. Let people live.

Sex and gender are two separate things. One is biological, and one is a social construct. Some people reject the social construct, and their reasons why are none of your business.

Just because these ideas make you uncomfortable does not mean these things do not exist or should be outlawed.

Why some people get so bothered by something that does not affect them, I will never understand. Let people live.
thats exactly what i said with the difference that we need to keep in mind that your rights end where mine begin

Back