Argentina's history of anti-semitism

Status
Not open for further replies.
continues.....
Whatever it happends people always blame in general because is easy to do it, is easy to blame Jewish because we don't like people who are not like us, but the true is that everything is caused by individuals and the fact that they belong to certain community doesn't make the whole community like them, who told you that those Wall Streets people represent the Jewish people??...or should I think that all Palestineans are terrorist because some decided to explote themselves in the middle of the crowd?? or that Argentineans are all a fraud becase I've been cheated a couple of times since I arrived to the country? or even more, should I hate all north americans for having economic power when in the south we have so many children without nothing to eat???

People like you supported stupid arrogants like Hitler or other dictators like in Argentina and Chile that killed so many people, doesn't matter to me if they were jewish or not, they were JUST PEOPLE LIKE YOU AND ME!

Why, of all days, do you chose to post such a provocatice link, when the headlines are screaming about the biggest Fraud commited by a Jewish 'money man'? Were you looking for pro Jewish sympathy? REALLY?

Why are you running around here 'throwing lit matches during an oil spill'?

Are you feeling subconsciously defensive on some level?
Are you Jewish? Is it ok to ask this question without being labeled anti-semite?
what is the reason you brought this up? If you are of Jewish background then I'm not your enemy, I'm your friend who's going to help you clarify & justify your interests or point of contention that initially inspired you to raise the issue.

And let me be crystal clear that in no way would I EVER conodne harm of any nature against another red blooded human being such as your self... wether you're jewish, black white or Pink, yellow or Green.

Now, to begin to answer you question to me about what I meant about 'Lobbies'.. Lets begin with the the topic of 'What or who' has the biggest influence in the general news & media worldwide today?

I cut and pasted a very typical post found on the internet... now the reason I'll paste this in is cause I'm curious, if this stuff is mostly mouthed off by extremists... then give it the light of day & explain to me how this post is not relevant? Shut down the antisemites, show cause why this post I'm cutting & pasting is not valid! Help me understand why the following is totally wrong please!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Lets start with Media onwership, is it overly represented by Jewish interests?
Sergio, no remember... you brough it up... you are the one who dragged this in here first.. & since you seem so committed to the perceived injustice against Jews, why not use this as an opportunity to right the wrongs & explain to me why the following commonly expressed opinion is not correct?

"
We, the people, have lost a great battle for control of our airwaves, free speech (FISA laws). We have lost small, independent voices, privately owned community newspapers, and radio stations (FCC approved Media Conglomeration and Oligopoly). Newspapers Radio Stations across the nation have been taken over by foreign and domestic large corporations. Those that own the media truly control the conversation.

First, when ever a question like this is posed, the first response from readers is “you are anti Semite,” which totally misses the point of having an open conversation conscious thinkers, an not brainwashed drones. We have been so brainwashed by our controlled media where we can’t even notice when our discussions are also being controlled.

Let us first look at this topic with an open mind. Why did you pose this question? Perhaps something guided you to draw these conclusions. Regardless of who controls the media, it is obvious that there is a heavy Jewish influence. This is not opinion, it is fact. I say this because it is an extremely rare to find any in the mainstream media discuss anything that deals with the state of Israel in an objective manner. We are to be reminded constantly that Israel is our friend and we are fighting “radical Islamic extremist.” Muslims are always vilified; the Palestinians are looked at as terrorist and suicide bombers regarded of the house demolitions, apartheid walls, and tree removal program in that region. Jews that do protest in Israel against the ethnic cleanings of Palestinians are rarely seen or heard of in the U.S Media. When groups unite in protest against the Israeli treatment of the Palestinians, we never hear it.

The Zionist ideology is pushed not only in the main stream media, but also with many millionaire televangelist. People like John Hagee can get away with saying the most vile comments about Muslims, Islam….without making any headline news. Fake conservative with Zionist ideologies such as Michael "Weiner" Savage gets away with the most vile hateful, anti-Muslim, anti-Semite (Arabs are Semites also) speech. Michael Medved (Radio) who is also Jewish, views are also mean spirited and hateful towards Islam the religion, American Muslims and especially Arabs. The minute anyone challenges any U.S policies in favor is Israel, they are silenced. (whose talking about the 30 Billion to Israel, whose talking about Rachael Corey’s murder investigation in Israel? Congress won’t even touch it) APAIC has them under their spell.

Wolf Blizer of CNN used to work for APAIC (Pro Israeli organization that lobbies Congress for Israel, having pure Zionist ideology and agendas). Larry King is Jewish as well as Barbara Walters, and a host of other top journal. Some have changed their name to hide their Jewish ancestry, others have achieved high standing careers regardless. Keith Oberman is one of the only reason why I watch MSMBC. John Stewart on Comedy Central is hilarious and makes fun of everyone. (both Jewish)

If you researched some of the top Media owners in the U.S and UK you will find a Jewish connection in ownership or in a top level position. Rather you think this is good or bad, we should ask ourselves “does it stop a democratically free flow of ideas in our media.”

I believe the answer is yes, because of the power of some of the largest media empires such as Rupert Murdoch's News Corporation (see links below)

Who owns the media:

FCC
The other owner of the media is the FCC and not the people. Media laws are heavily weighed towards big corporations.

AOL-Time Warner:
The largest media conglomerate today is AOL-Time Warner, created when AOL bought Time Warner for $160 billion in 2000. The merger brought together Steve Case, a Gentile, as chairman of AOL-TW, and Time Warner chairman Gerald Levin, a Jew, as the CEO

CNN
Walter Isaacson, formerly the editorial director of Time, Inc., is the CEO of CNN News Group , the empire that Ted Turner built.

Disney:
Walt Disney Company. chairman and CEO, Michael Eisner, includes several television production companies [Walt Disney Television, Touchstone Television, Buena Vista Television] and cable networks with more than 100 million subscribers altogether.

Note: There are too many companies to list. Based on my own research into this question, there is no doubt that today's media has a high Jewish ownership. Just because the company isn’t owned by Jews does not necessarily mean it will not have a slant towards Jewish causes and ideas. What is really ironic is that there is more self criticism, and debate in the Jewish press overseas than in the U.S.A. Had this not been factual most Americans would know about the USS Liberty and Congressman Ron Paul.
I also must note that there should be a distinction made between Talmudic Jews and Zionist.
Source(s):

FCC adopts media ownership rules
Proposal passed by party-line vote allows networks to reach 45% of national audience.

http://money.cnn.com/2003/06/02/news/com...

Rupert Murdoch's Jewish history
http://www.theunjustmedia.com/rupert%20m...

His dealings, media empire, legal actions against him

A Nice chart of media ownership
http://www.mediachannel.org/ownership/ch...

Newspapers and publishing
http://www.stopbigmedia.com/chart.php?ch...

Noam Chomsk: "Media Control" http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/Chomsk...
Sr. Rush Feingold Speaks out Against Media Consolidation
http://www.progressivepatriotsfund.com/n...

See the movie "Out Foxed" ... "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I can't read any link posted in this discussion.

Any creed or race who attempts to vindicate themselves as being the holy people will always be treated with disdain and intolerance. That's just the way things work. It goes both ways.

Devil take it.

Hi Les,

"Cant read" or can't grasp? Your initial comment about everyone 'being right' brought some light hearted comedy into this serious discussion.
don't take it the wrong way but you need to understand what's being discussed here before you slap a 'disgusting' label on it all.

The topic above has very direct & serious effects on you as a citizen, it is your responsibility to read & become informed before you comment on a subject.
Don't take the easy way out, read on & learn if you choose... otherwise,,.. calm down & forget it... go out tonight & relax.. have a wonderful time. Leave the serious topics alone if you can't handle reading about them.

best wishes:)

LesGrant said:
I can't read any link posted in this discussion. They're disgusting. Why don't you all try and be a little better at being human beings.

Any creed or race who attempts to vindicate themselves as being the holy people will always be treated with disdain and intolerance. That's just the way things work. It goes both ways.

Devil take it.

I agreed and then wanted to disagree with everyone. ;)

Usually I try to forget. It is not ignorance, it is neglect. Neglect is power in itself. Acknowledgement seems to embrace that which only tends to foment unnecessary tension. Besides, we've been doing this for thousands of years now. Aren't we tired yet? "Forget, Forgive, and Abdicate."

Let's dance!

My 2c...
What the Nazis did to the Jewish was an aberration. What the Jewish did to the Palestinians was(is) an aberration. We humans are on an eternal merry-go-round of complete and total disregard for: other humans, the environment, animals, and ultimately, everything that foments life, unity, sharing, and oneness of species. Until those deep-rooted 'all-to-human' qualities change, we will continue on the merry-go-round. Let no one be surprised at the current and future atrocities. Thank you to all...

marianozwan,

I agree with you, but right now there's an unravelling of something that we haven't seen since the great depression. This has very serious consequences on you & me & our families anywhere on this mud ball.
It does deserve some careful scrutiny, let's see who's really running the show that led to this disaster, cause believe it or not, we're all going to have to pay for it.

Where did most of those billions disappear to?
http://www.smh.com.au/world/man-who-wouldnt-talk-takes-100b-secret-to-jail-20090313-8xu8.html
QUOTE ~ "By choosing to plead guilty in court, Bernard Madoff has robbed the prosecution and victims of the chance to hear details of how he perpetrated the world's biggest fraud."

Also let's keep in mind that if we're going to talk numbers like in the Holocaust, the Russians lost at least three times more people in the second world war than the six million Jews. Let's keep it in perspective.

The house of cards has come tumbling down & it started somewhere & it seems like they try to wield the big Holocaust anti-Semite stick when ever we start to ask questions about what started the latest monetary disaster & exactly what type of Mafia has been playing behind the scenes here?. No one wants to go on a witch hunt of the Jews, but there's a disproportionate representation of so called Jews in the network involved here with the Bernard Madoff affair.

Right now most of the media has gone quiet on the financial network of which Madoff is just one of the many involved, there's very deep anger & rage out there right now in the general public & this has to be openly discussed so that it doesn't keep happening.

Yes sure, 'peace & love to all' but lets get this one out in the open & see what the count is.

It appears that there's a news blackout since 12 hours ago on this subject.
Too quick to suddenly disappear from th front pages, for such big headlines, usually there's some lingering aftershock news articles running after a major news event of this magnitude occurs.

marianozwan said:
My 2c...
What the Nazis did to the Jewish was an aberration. What the Jewish did to the Palestinians was(is) an aberration. We humans are on an eternal merry-go-round of complete and total disregard for: other humans, the environment, animals, and ultimately, everything that foments life, unity, sharing, and oneness of species. Until those deep-rooted 'all-to-human' qualities change, we will continue on the merry-go-round. Let no one be surprised at the current and future atrocities. Thank you to all...

Walking through Alto Palermo on this beautiful afternoon, I noticed two young boys wearing yarmulkes playing on the sidewalk. Then I noticed the sidewalk was lined with strange blue-painted boxy concrete structures. Huh? Then I noticed that the building adjoining the sidewalk had hebrew lettering. And there was a police booth on the sidewalk, too.

And all of a sudden, the whole ugly picture clicked. Here, in BsAs, the Jewish center has to be protected by anti-vehicle barriers and a 24-hour police guard. I'd seen this in Berlin and in Vienna, but I was honestly shocked to see it here.

The need for the Jewish center to be protected to such an extent says volumes about the level of anti-semitism here. And it's really sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back