Argentine Alien Resident = Mercosur?

my DNI card which I got this week mentions Extranjero prominently and starts with 95

What does your DNI begin with? DNIs don't actually say extranjero but the do say your country of origin, and if you're foreign born your DNI, unless it was processed years and years ago, will begin 94.

my DNI card which I got this week mentions Extranjero prominently and starts with 95

Same. We've been branded : )

Am happy enough with it, sometimes when I hand it over in a shop to accompany card payments (hello, Chip & Pin people!..helloooo) they speak a little slower than usual. I am fine with that.

What does your DNI begin with? DNIs don't actually say extranjero but the do say your country of origin, and if you're foreign born your DNI, unless it was processed years and years ago, will begin 94.

Interesting, My DNI does say "extranjero" at the top, along with my country of origin. It does give the permanent status on it however. I received mine last November, so maybe it is a new thing.

Mine says TEMPORARIA on reverse and is valid for 1 year only (same as my visa validity).

Interesting, My DNI does say "extranjero" at the top, along with my country of origin. It does give the permanent status on it however. I received mine last November, so maybe it is a new thing.

They do say extrangero.

My daughter's DNI was issued in March last year and does not mention the word 'extranjero'.

My son's DNI was issued in May last year and it does say Extranjero on the top right corner in big letters.

Both DNIs start with 94.

Back