Argentine Government Will Make More Cheap To Tranfer Dollars

Absolutely a trap and a tracking device. it won't work because the people they wish to catch do not mess around with petty cash.

The bank tranfer was always an option but aparently not so much people is aware in this forum or not so much people have a bank account and a legal income, in any case i have been doing that for quite a long time and the cost is very reasonable around 6% if you send 1500 usd.
The only new here is that now a new player (correo argentino) will enter in that market to compite and put down the 48% comision of western union to 7%.

If it is a trap i don't think so as i have had 0 problem and i do this every month. Hope is a wind of hope and they rise the limit to 5000 or more lol, i know is to much asking

I don't think it will be a trap, it will be the most stupid trap ever and we all know that this government when they want to screw you they know how to do it lol.

I feel sorry for the illegal immigrants,en negro. that can't send money to their families.

What I mean is that they simply want total control of the system and many casas de cambio that have managed to survive up until now have done so from commission earned from this very practice, but now this 'family credit' service is set to be nationalised.
OCA is state owned, so that speaks for itself.
This information was provided by The Ministry of Truth.

Back