Argentine Race/culture Vs. Spanish And Italian Race/culture

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]a salient difference between the two situations is that in English/British colonies like what would become the USA, there was much less interbreeding between European colonists and Amerindians than in Spanish colonies such as what would become british Argentina.[/background]

[background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]Absolutely the British did not mate with the locals, in Australia, NZ, S. Africa, Canada, USA, etc. Instead the Spanish Conquerors such as Cortes in Mexico married his officers with local women. The best legacy of Spain to LATAM are the GENES creating a mestizo race, in addition to the Religion, Law, City architecture, Language, etc. [/background]

The British could have breed a mixed race in India, or HK...!!

I've heard the British no longer mate. True?

Continental Europeans and Japanese no longer mate so much, to an even greater extent than the British or North Americans or Australians (to name others from the developed world).

Continental Europeans and Japanese no longer mate so much, to an even greater extent than the British or North Americans or Australians (to name others from the developed world).

Really? I thought the Continental Europeans were manic.

Well, human mating is ridiculously inefficient not to mention gauche and vulgar. It was only a matter of time before it had to go.

Really? I thought the Continental Europeans were manic.

Well, human mating is ridiculously inefficient not to mention gauche and vulgar. It was only a matter of time before it had to go.

What I mean is that in Continental Europe and in Japan, the fertility rate is lower than in other parts of the developed world, and the population there is thus aging (and eventually declining) faster than in other parts of the developed world.

What I mean is that in Continental Europe and in Japan, the fertility rate is lower than in other parts of the developed world, and the population there is thus aging (and eventually declining) faster than in other parts of the developed world.

Yes, I understood. I was just kidding.

Female careerism + birth control = population decline. It's only temporary though.

Back