Argentine Tv

If Im not wrong most of tvs have today the subtitle function. And you can choose your language!!

If this is true, I'd love to know how to do it! I have a relatively new TV and it does have a subtitle button on the remote but it doesn't seem to do anything. The only way I have been able to get subtitles on TV is through Close Captioning through the remote on the cable box, but many shows do not have close captioning. For Youtube videos, some have subtitles / captioning but many do not. For instance, the Pino Solanas movies on Youtube suggested above do not have subtitles.

If anyone can shed light on how to get subtitles on programs that do not have Closed Captioning, can you share your knowledge? Goal for me is to listen to Spanish voice and also see Spanish subtitles / captions (which are relatively accurate of course).

Here's the link for their listings: https://clientes.cablevisionfibertel.com.ar/Buscador

Lowest form of education. Doubtful entertainment value. Likely harmful for your brain cells.

Thanks thats very helpful but i`m trying to improve my Spanish, is that harmful to my brain cells too??

If anyone can shed light on how to get subtitles on programs that do not have Closed Captioning, can you share your knowledge? Goal for me is to listen to Spanish voice and also see Spanish subtitles / captions (which are relatively accurate of course).

I just bought a new led tv, till last month we had a 20 years old one, and one of the first problems we had to deal with was that we could not get out the (spanish) captions. Theres a way to do it from the tv but also we had to do it from Directv. If you have cablevision I dont know, since theres no remote control.
Also, some of the channels have it, not all of them, I remember the air channels, Telefe, 13, etc. and some international.

If this is true, I'd love to know how to do it! I have a relatively new TV and it does have a subtitle button on the remote but it doesn't seem to do anything. The only way I have been able to get subtitles on TV is through Close Captioning through the remote on the cable box, but many shows do not have close captioning. For Youtube videos, some have subtitles / captioning but many do not. For instance, the Pino Solanas movies on Youtube suggested above do not have subtitles.

I was having this problem with Netflix Argentina. Many of the films are in Castellano with Brazilian Portuguese as the only subtitle option. Oh well, it's educational.

En el Camino on Sundays is very interesting and relaxing:
http://tn.com.ar/programas/en-el-camino

Back