Argentines are wimps when it comes to weather

I agree that we can be quite dramatic about weather.

But I find very funny that a lot of foreigners from colder countries go nuts about the sun. Like today we had lovely weather, but i wouldnt stand in the sun so that i start to sweat a little, that would have been a bit unconfortable. But many foreigners just cant miss an opportunity to stay a little under the sun.

Today was beautiful! And tomorrow looks to be similar. I for one am glad the temperatures are rising. :)

People from mild climates usually are wimps when it comes to weather. Today was the first day in months I didn't wear a sweater.

the forecast is cooler for tomorrow afternoon with a maximum of 19 degrees,get your sweater ready Eclair.....

It is my impression that the roots of this is, that Argentino children aren't exposed to the weather from an early age.

Where I come from children above 6 months take their midday nap out of doors in a pram, snow and frost or burning sun.

Cold or hot? get used to it!

It takes al kinds to make a world.

true.
Argies are wimps. I see folks in scarfs and overcoats. Man , i wonder what they would do ina a NY winter !

Live here a few years and you'll be bundling up as well in the winter ;) I grew up in upstate NY in a region renowned for cold and snow. My first winter here I laughed at everyone for wearing jackets in the "winter" which felt like spring to me. After a few years, I'm worse than my Argentine friends. The heavy jackets come out when it is in the teens.

Back