Argentinian government is taking over Vicentin?

Thanks, I'll pass. Considering such fees, and all those restrictions, .I'd rather move to California.

Wait now, are you thinking of fleeing away from "Venezuela communism", to go to an... even more leftist State (California)? Be advised that you'll find more communists per square meter in California than in La Matanza... just, richer communists.

you'll probably need more money to live in cali than in NZ

Grupo Clarin.

Now there's a happy thought! At the very least, they should be stripped of Papel Prensa. They acquired it during the dictatorship, when the legitimate owner was threatened with rape and torture if she didn't sign it over. So she signed it away, and then she was raped and tortured anyhow.

It is unfortunate that some people on these forums judge Argentina's present without knowing her past. You have to go all the way back to the beginning of Argentina and study 200 years of history in order to truly understand Argentina today, and why things happen as they do.

Wait now, are you thinking of fleeing away from "Venezuela communism", to go to an... even more leftist State (California)? Be advised that you'll find more communists per square meter in California than in La Matanza... just, richer communists.

Please explain to me how the state of California is more "communist" or economically left than Venezuela or Argentina.

Back