Argentinian Or Brazilian Men??

An Argentinian and a Brazilian were playing soccer at the beach when one of them trips on a lamp half buried in the sand. They pick up the lamp and rub it, and as expected, a genie appears. The genie then grants each a wish. Anything they want.

The Argentinian, quickly comes up wit his wish "Genie, as you know Argentina is the most developed country in Latin America. We have the highest HDI, the best education, the most developed culture, theater and literature. We also won several Nobel prizes, something that no other Latin American country can claim. In order to protect that, it is critical that we keep all the lazy, filthy, uneducated and primitive niggers and indians that surround us from contaminating our white European society. So I want you to built a very high and impregnable wall that surrounds all of Argentina. Therefore, none of our underdeveloped neighbors will be able to enter our wonderful country."

The genie nods, snaps as finger as says "it is done". It then turns to the Brazilian and says " Now, your wish". The Brazilian frowns for a few moments, thinking, and then turns to the genie.
"Is this wall that the Argentinian just asked for really high?
"Yes" answers the genie.
"Is it really strong?"
"Yes", replies again the genie.
"Great, then fill it all up with water", says the Brazilian excitedly.

Oscar wilde is one of my favourites i was just about to put the same phrase as expatino lol.

Just to continue with the jokes:
a)What an Argentine do in the middle of a thunder storm outside the house and watching the sky, he think that god is taking him photos :p
2)Why there are no earthquakes in Buenos Aires, Because not even the the earth swallows them
c) An Argentine ask a Spanish, "Friend, do you know which country is closest to heaven?" "Argentina, I suppose," retorts the angry Spanish. "No, friend," say the Argentine. "It's Uruguay!" (Argentina's neighbor)

the 1st and the 3rd are fantastic!!

Back