Argie Tourist Rush To Europe . Weak Euro..!! & 12 Cuotas

I was there, Rome is so cheap.
I both 8 suits, 3 coats, 15 shirst, 3 pairs of shoes for about 12000 pesos.

Sales, just sales. There aren´t shopping malls (thanks god) and you have to walk all around the city. It is full of small shops with its own brand. If they have only one size, it is super cheap, otherwise is 50% off.
Take a look:

Shirts were 1 por 39. 2 for 70. 3 for 99 and 4 for 100. As far as I bought 15 in the same place they gave me more discounts.

Shoes were 30 each.

They are like we were on 2001. The euro fell and using a local credit card I paid at the official rate that is about 10 pesos by euro (I can deduct the 35% of income tax).

The ticket at Despegar was 21.000 pesos but at Air Italia 14.000.
The hotel at despegar 2400 pesos per night, I contacted it straight and I paid 800 pesos per nigh.

So, Italy right now is super cheap for us.

great prices i hope Prague will be as cheap as we dont have the euro but at least I have accommodation taken care of!

We have a family wedding coming up in Greece late this summer. Has anyone been there recently?

How will you guys compare shopping in Manhattan versus shopping in Italy.

The only place I ever shop for clothes is Manhattan. But looking at Bajo's post, I am tempted!

Rome is better than Manhattan for shopping for far away. Even a small shop has clothes with design, good fabrics and taste. Everythings fits better, this people really know what they do. And every single shop has taylors for custumize the clothes. So, service is a lot better.
You make a simple question to a sales man in the US and they are clueless. You ask for your size in Rome and they correct you and when you try it they were right.

I was in Greel Cyprus in December its outrageously $$ since no one has $$ they have to ame it off of someone i hear Greece is quite the same and not the best place for clthing shopping

Jesus I may have to go clothes shopping in Rome soon. that's better than la salada.

Back