Arrived today

shirley

Registered
Hi ,i was here 3 months ago but only for 1 month i just arrived back today and would love to get to know a few people this time around,i am living in the San Telmo area at the moment so if anyone would like to meet up for coffee or a drink that would be great,Shirley.

Anyone know what the going price is for Spanish classes,just arrived and am wanting to have a few classes i live in the San Telmo area.

Hello, Shirley!

I am new to the forum and new to the city as well.

I spent my childhood in Buenos Aires but soon left for Europe with my family.

I am back to start a new life ..so this is a pretty challenging period of my life.

I am a Spanish teacher (Philology) and worked for the Université Paris 1 till two months ago.

If you fancy going out for a drink, let me know... I do not live far from the San Telmo area.

Regards, María.

shirley said:
Hi ,i was here 3 months ago but only for 1 month i just arrived back today and would love to get to know a few people this time around,i am living in the San Telmo area at the moment so if anyone would like to meet up for coffee or a drink that would be great,Shirley.

Hi Maria,that sounds grt i would love to meet fro a drink or a coffee let me know when is good for you and we can try and work something out.

romiaiesec said:
Hey there, i've lived abroad for a while and returned 2 years back, i'm always interested to meet new people, really enjoy and miss the multicultural vibe:) . i live in Palermo area so let me know if you girls would like a tour around, fyi Palermo Hollywood and Soho area has some of the nicest resto-bars in town:)

Hey that sounds great maybe we can meet up soon and you can show me around,have a great weekend.

Back