Arriving April 26th - Aussie musician/IT Nerd

M

mellowshipslinky

Hola todos :)

Have been lurking on this site for the last few months in preparation for my move over, finally got around to introducing myself.

From sunny Melbourne Australia, I'm a 32 year old software engineer (websites/phoneapps) very much into music (playing guitar / keys / drums) even just going to gigs and seeing what South America has to offer ! A lot, I'm guessing...

My reason for moving is a lovely little latina, we're living in Recoleta but maybe moving to a bigger place soon.

Anyway, look forward to meeting you all! If any fellow muso's want to get together and jam / open-mic / kill a day looking at guitar shops please get in touch (i'm bringing over my rig so can record stuff too)

Cheers,

Joel:)

Hey dude,

I am an American living in B.A. and have been looking to Jam with some pepole. I would love to get together and Jam if you are interested. All i have is a really shitty guitar that I bought in Peru, but it works. Let me know if you are interested.

Zach

ah, just read this now as the meeting's kicking off... sorry will give this week a miss, but definitely make it to the next one ... have fun guys :)

Hey,
I move out in May. I´m a muso too (not professionally).
Would be great to meet like minded people when I get out there...
Let me know what you think.
Andy.

Hi I play drums... are there rehearsal studios that can be rented by the hour here that have drums, PA etc?
If so I'll jam anytime!

Back