Arriving in EZE from Asuncion with 2 Laptops

sdsurfista

Registered
15" Windows and chromebook. Both are mine with no packaging. 10 yrs since my last trip ! Will I be okay in customs ?

I've never been checked but still I try to make new products look like I have been using them for awhile.

I've never been checked but still I try to make new products look like I have been using them for awhile.
Ditto. If a laptop was new I would make sure it could be started and display data - in other words it wasn't "new in box" in effect. But in truth in several entries with more than one digital device I've never been checked. I wasn't concerned as if stopped my devices were clearly for personal use (my name would appear on the login screen if I had to demonstrate the fact. I always had the idea too that if one did have a brand new device the worst that would happen would be that the serial number would be noted and you had better be carrying out of the country a device of the same number. True? Maybe. Sometime somebody must have told me so.

What would be the best way for me to smuggle in several brand new, wrapped Iphone 12 pros?

What would be the best way for me to smuggle in several brand new, wrapped Iphone 12 pros?

Wear a jacket and keep them on your person. There are no metal detectors or checks of clothing you're actually wearing.

Back