asado anyone?

I wonder if the next one can be a buffet style affair?
Sitting at one long table like that means that you only get to meet the few people sat next to you. That worked for me this time because I was sat at the more refined and of the table - could have been disastrous if I'd found myself down at the rowdy end with the degenerates!

;)

Sounds like a wonderful time. Only 15 pesos???? Bife de chorizo? Maybe next time "musical chairs" would help so that more people can meet each other. Hopefully, another asado.

Happy weekend.

Sounds like it was fun! I'm sad to have missed it. but my cold/flu is too bad. I'm tired of being at home though!!!! Help!

Alzinho said:
I wonder if the next one can be a buffet style affair?

Buffets are usually awful. Next time you should switch places at dessert or something.

Stella said:
Sounds like a wonderful time. Only 15 pesos???? Bife de chorizo? Maybe next time "musical chairs" would help so that more people can meet each other. Hopefully, another asado.

Happy weekend.

No. Clearly he didn't eat! ;)

the bill came to 2,173 pesos between 28 of us..well worth it.there was a 7 peso per person cover charge and we tipped our waiter "Rodrigo"...

HowardinBA,

That is incredible. What is the name of the restaurant? We will have to check it out.
How was your tennis match?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Expat Life 4
E Expat Life 0
U Expat Life 10
Pensador Newcomers Forum 3
Gringoboy Expat Events 22
Back