asado anyone?

liam3494 said:
hey _ i speak english fluently as well :).... Now and again
not after a hash run you don,t liam;)

for those of you who don,t know a hash run,liam will post a thread very soon to inform you all when and what it is..trust me it,s great fun:):)

Oops Liam,

I meant that my husband speaks fluent Castellano (sp?) as well as English. I can get around to markets, trains myself with no problem and even in a restaurant. Sometimes I am hesitant to speak because of my North American accent.

Hi folks,ok we,re gonna go on Friday April 9th at 8.30pm,we will meet in La Escondida.Costa Rica 4464(1 block from where we met last week)so you are all very close,I woud like an idea of who CAN make it to let them know in advance,so they can make sure they have loads of alcohol stocked up for you guys!!!!look forward to hearing your replies and I hope you all had a great holiday today,regards Howard....

HowardinBA,

Have fun you guys. Hope to see some of you in May.

we,re waiting Stella- we,re waiting........have a safe trip over,besos Howard

April 9th sounds good - Just the Day before the Red Dress Run :)....

Howard et al, will you be able to make the out of town trip on Sunday to Campana ? .... (See post in events under Next Hash Run)

Liam3494 said:
April 9th sounds good - Just the Day before the Red Dress Run :)....

Howard et al, will you be able to make the out of town trip on Sunday to Campana ? .... (See post in events under Next Hash Run)
sorry matey.no can do.we,ve got a double birthday sat and sun!!:mad:hasta la proxima,saludos a todos:p

Hi folks,we are gonna meet up on Friday April 9th at 8.30 pm at La Escondida-costa rica 4464 to eat asado and basically dirnk as much as we can!!!!your kind of night??' let me know if you can make it so we have a rough idea of table reservation size,,,VAMOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!:):):);)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Expat Life 4
E Expat Life 0
U Expat Life 10
Pensador Newcomers Forum 3
Gringoboy Expat Events 22
Back