asado anyone?

Ok folks,we are now full for the asado night on Friday at 8.30pm.those who are coming(see below)please be as punctual as possible so we can all eat,drink,chat etc together, as that,s the idea of the meet up..

HOWARD
LIAM
SHATLANTA
ESLLOU
CHRISTY
DOLLY
JOE W
MONICA
TRULS
FLIPPINKITTEN
LILAH
MICHAEL K
SEAN W
NICOLINA
BELGA
PAULA
JAMIE
JASON
ARVA22 +1
LIZJG
JOSH LINDESAY
ALZHINO +1
NEIL
MINI
JULIA
TONI B
DRBONAFINA
IGOR
so we are 30.If anyone else does want to go then of course you can arrange your own table and join up later/or during if space is not limited..ok folks thanks for all your replies and I look forward to meeting you all on Friday,,,Howard

well have a great time...I waited to long... but yes 28 is enough for a nice dinner...haha

well have fun ..I will for sure make it next time!!!!! have a bife de lomo and some vino for me!!!! cheers...

ps I f you can, please bring notes ...eg do not all bring 100 peso note.it will make it much easier,thanks folks ,regards Howard

HowardinBA,

Have a great time everyone. I had to reregister under a different name since for some reason the site would not accept my password. Stella is now GayleinNH. Kind of copied you :) See you soon in May.

Ok GayleinNH/Stella.I kinda prefer Stella....see you soon ,the days are passing soooo quickly,besos Howard

HowardinBA said:
ps I f you can, please bring notes ...eg do not all bring 100 peso note.it will make it much easier,thanks folks ,regards Howard
Hi Howard
I think we might want to always put 'get togethers /dinners etc.' on the Calendar so people will have one place to look. Can anyone add an event to the calendar ?

I'm already thinkin' .... next week another get together ....
Such a great group of folks ... I'd like to meet up often ...
Toni

Hi toni.there are so many get togethers for so many different types of things so it would be a bit tricky,i arrange well in advance to have a good idea how many we,ll get....,see you on friday, howard...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Expat Life 4
E Expat Life 0
U Expat Life 10
Pensador Newcomers Forum 3
Gringoboy Expat Events 22
Back